The Tortured pt.2

Though that satisfaction quickly fizzled out when he brings us into the room where some riders I did't exactly know basically tackled the others into chains hanging on the wall while I got manhandled into..

Ofcourse I was the first to get tortured...

In infamous wooden chair with shackles locking my hands, feet, wrists, legs, head and neck into place.

" Search for weapons..." Grady instructs, the riders plucking all our daggers or swords off our bodies. Don't use the signet... don't use the signet..

The ones grabbing our weapons leave hauling them away to who knows where. " Your tests start now." Grady informs before leaving.

" All you'll need to do is tell us now... You all don't need to suffer. You tell us, you fail.. better then pain or maybe even death right?" One of them smiles, a blockier girl with short red curls.

" What's fun without a little pain?" I comment.

She looks down at me holding her smirk, " Right...." Her fist connects with my face sending it flying to the side with a grunt.

I let out a breath looking back at her, " A warning next time would be nice."

" We expected Sorrengail to be the toughest...whatever will break her...will certainly break the rest of you.." She sends another fist in my stomach making me lean as far as the restraints would let me over.

" Freya?!" Hetta calls her concern evident.

" All you need to do is reveal your secret.." Another boy chimes. 

" Your funny..." I choke out. The boy comes over tilting his head from side to side " Is that so?"

" No.. it was sarcasm." I state just being a smartass.

He chuckles punching my right in the temple near knockout. 

I let my head hang, all the other three calling for me when I simply give a thumbs up keeping my head down until the ringing stops. " What's yours names?"

" This class is also about striking back... I need to know who I need to kill. Or Fry.." I nearly growl looking between the two of them. I glance at their patches, " Ofcourse your First Wing.."

I see both of them glance at eachother keeping up their facade... knowing damn well I'm serious. " Maybe your friends will crack you... Or just crack." The girl refrains.

She goes to Ridoc, " I suppose your not going to tell me?"

" No ma'am." He grins proudly. 

She nods, " Thought so..."