Change

You bet your ass I waited for Xaden to come back.

With Mira telling me to stop questioning things and Xaden's little skit with the kissing I wasn't in the greatest of moods.

Especially with Xaden.

Finally when the door opens and Xaden comes quietly in I clear my throat looking at him expectantly. " Do you want to explain before or after I slap you in the face?"

He sighs, hearing the small click of the lock as he comes closer, " What was I supposed to do when your sister refused to leave?"

" Do what you do every other time. Not kiss me!"

" She-"

" She what? Wasn't going to believe? Huh? She'd rather we be on opposite sides of the map Riorson. That wasn't for Mira. That was for you!"

" Fury-"

" Don't ' Fury' me! It's Freya. No nicknames!" I get off the bed walking to him, " Your the one who lied, your messed this up. Not me."

" You know I had to! What, are you going to hang this over me for the rest of our lives?! I've been trying to make it better! You think it's easy sending you all that stuff?!"

" I never asked you to! Just like you well knew I didn't want to kiss you until I was ready! And what do you do?! Whatever Xaden wants Xaden does!"

" It was for Mira."

This time I do slap him, " Don't say that! Don't lie! I told you if you lied one more time I'm gone." I spit. Xaden runs a hand over his cheek where I slapped him his expression struggling to hold his patience. 

I shake my head needing space I turn around walking back to the bed, " You were doing really good too."

" What do you want me to say Freya? You really want me to admit it?" He asks sounding fraustrated.

I ignore him about to slip back into the bed when he spun me around looking down intently, "Yes, it was for me. Is that what you want to hear? You want to hear how selfish I am for you?" 

He moves me pushing me right against the wall pinning my body, I should be pushing him away, yelling, cursing him, but my body doesn't allow it. It stays still, my mouth stays silent as I look defiently up at him.

" For months I have wanted to kiss you." You have power over me I can't control." He steps even closer, his chest almost pressed against mine. He brushes a strand of hair away from my face, running his fingers through it gently. His gaze remains intense, filled with a mixture of desire and need. " Every time I'm near you, I want to hold you and taste your lips. I want you to belong to me, in every way possible. And I don't care if it makes me weak. I will gladly admit how weak I am for you."