three;

chapter 3; "Let's make it clear, okay babydoll?"

My jaw dropped to the ground and almost fell through the floor downstairs when I saw my new room here.

(i am fricking bad at describing rooms ect so i will just put pic cause i loved that room)

It was so bright and fancy, just my style. Even when my real room at home was smaller than a half of this one and I felt there like Harry Potter under stairs. And also, now I finally know why Miss HoodㅡJoy asked me about my favourite colours. I thought it was little bit weird.

I have no idea how long I was standing there, smiling like an idiot, when I heard footsteps behind me.

"My mom designed it. It was Mali's, but now you are the king here. Tse, it's even better then mine so I told her you won't like it well its me who she made, her lovable son soㅡ"

He stopped talking as I put my hand over his unstopable mouth. "Calum, I feel sorry that I am telling you this first day being your babysitter, but, shut up. This is like when you search 'room goals' on WeHeartIt. *what i actually did mehe* It's perfect."

"Whatever," he took my hand down and rolled his eyes which I found pretty hotㅡuhmㅡ "Since you work here now, you should see my room. Since from now on, you will be there really often," his smirk came again as he grabbed my suitcase and throw it to my new bed, took my hand after that and pulled me after him somewhere away.

Our rooms were pretty close. Guess it's good thing, well..

"Come in," he didn't let go of my hand and I completely ignored it. It's not like I actually liked it, but I wasn't planning having these two words "like" and "love" in our dictionary so what. I am not saying we can't be friends..

I took a look at his room. What would you expect? It was nice, there was smell of his cologne in the air and it was also, surprise, messy af.

"It's nㅡWhat the fuck?!" I screamed as he closed the door and pushed me against it. His face was only few inches from mine and I felt his breathe on mine as he whispered: "Let's make it clear, okay babydoll? When there is mom, we will act like total angels, I will be nice, you will be nice; but when she won't, you will let me do what I want, with who I want and you won't tell her. Understand? We can enjoy together too if you will be a good girlㅡ"

"Fuck off," I pushed him away and walked away. As I walked through the corridor to my room, my heart was beating against my chest that it felt like it will shatter it. I was actually scared back then. Wait, not scared, just shocked. I didn't expect him being like that. Okay, I really thought he is joking that time while we introducted to each other. But he is still sassy asshole. He was even younger than me! He was 18 and I turned 19 this spring.

I locked the door behind me, what if he decide to go and bother me again, and started to unpack my things. I put my clothes to the closet when I found photo of me and Ash with our puppy Felix (yup we had puppy together) on Christmas day.

"Ash, I wish you both could be with me now," I whispered. I didn't know I am crying until I saw tears droping in our smiley faces. So I just let it all out.

______

Hope you like it!

Calum is bitch lel

Byebye

Dominika