twelve;

➳ chapter 12; One of Calum's sheeps

Luke was standing in the doorway, with clenched fists and anger in his eyes. You could almost see flames around him.

''This is not right timeㅡ'' Annoyed Calum didn't get to finish his sentence since Luke took him by the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards harshly, away from me.

''Luke, stop!'' I yelled at that blonde guy, who I always found cute and awkward, not believing that this guy, beating Calum on the floor, was the same person. After I fixed my clothes, I took him by his arm and pulled him away. ''Please, Luke. Don't,'' I whispered.

Without any words, he turned back to me and I tried to read from his eyes what he was thinking, but it didn't work this time. Instead of that, it was like being surrounded by tons of ice. His look was so cold that I couldn't help myself and shivered.

Suddenly, he took me by my arms and lead me out of this room, leaving Calum on the floor, trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

Luke didn't stop until we were standing in the cold evening on the street in front of the house. But even then, he didn't say a word. He was just staring at me.

I brushed his hand away from my arm since it really hurt. ''What's your problem?'' I mumbled, looking at my feet, since I don't think I would be able to talk and dare to look into his blue eyes.

And then, he started speaking maybe too much. ''What is my problem? What's my problem?! What is your problem?!'' Now he was screaming. ''I tried to help you, I tried to make you feel better, to make you forget about Calum, because he would leave you just with sadness. That's what he do anyway. I thought you are just one of these girls, being one of his sheeps, that you just have to find your true love or whatever. But then I found out that Little Miss Sunshine here actually has a boyfriend and is screwing with my best friend at once? Who do you think you are? What the fuck do you even want?!'' The last words just helped the tears, which were fulling my eyes, to set themselfs free and start running down my cheeks.

''Iㅡ'' I wanted to say something, maybe my side of story, but he cut me off. ''Shut up. I don't wanna hear anything from you. Now get in.'' He opened the black car next to them and sat on the driver's seat. I did as he said and ended up sitting next to him.

''Isn't this Michael's car?''

''Miss Sunshine, today it's his girlfriend's birthday. The won't leave the room for next few days.''

I laughed slightly and at that moment, the car started moving, taking both of us further and further from that villa. Where were twins having birthday, Mikey was having night of his life, Gordon was kissing that girl with purple ombre, Robert was crying in his room because his girlfriend broke up with him - and Calum? Who knows.

''Should I even ask you where are we going? Or is it secret adventure again?'' I turned my head at him, watching his smile slowly appearing.

''Adventure. But not secret anymore, just some movies, cheap air freshener and pizza. Since I can't let you go back to that house with messed up Cal, and I know Joy is too joyful that she won't mind, I am borrowing you for this night and taking you to my flat.''

__________

I wanted to write and Alex borrowed me his phone (bless) so I could come with this, if it's bad and bad and bad I am sorry, it's 4am x_x

I didn't want to make main character Calum same as in other stories and it happend and I hate him and I love Luke and I am fricking chicken shipping #Brayke so much now

Btw do you know how make your boyfriend happy? Give him 5SOS tshirt and he will love you forever (yeah i really did that, he is such an Ashton girl I am not even joking)

Byebye

Dominika xx

(and Alex (since he helped well)