nineteen;

the last chapter is here guys :-) i wanted to post it tommorow but whatever, i want you to see it. at the weekend, i will post an epilogue

ready?

GO!

lol jk

-

chapter 19; Green bean

They say we are what we are

But we don't have to be

I'm bad behavior

But I do it in the best way

I''ll be the watcher

Of the eternal flame— ‚''SHUT UP!'' I groaned as I pushed the icon 'snooze' to the left.

I put my phone away and spend like 5 minutes just staring at the ceiling before I forced myself to finally get up and do something.

I turned to the side and saw Calum sleeping beside me, looking like an innocent puppy. Hahahah, no.  But it's strange that my morning me didn't wake him up.

I let him sleep cause he deserved it. Yesterday, he prepared a surprise party for me with the others (but Luke, what a surprise) and let's just say things got little bit crazy. And since I got a big headache after everyone left and refused to go to sleep, Cal stayed with me the whole night, watching Monsters inc. and then falling asleep with me basically murdering him with all my limbs.

I took my clothes that I prepared for today to the bathroom, deciding to take a shower first. Once the cold water poured all over my body, I felt so awake and refreshed. Well, until—

''What the fuck?!!'' I screamed in a high pitched voice as I heard the toilet flushing and the hot water splashed all over me.

''Oh my God! Sorry Braylee I didn't know you were in there!'' Calum screamed and I mentally face palmed, when suddenly the curtain flew to the side and he just stood there, his eyes looking like it will fall out soon, jaw dropping.  We stare at each other for few seconds and then both start screaming. ''Why are you naked?!'' He cried, all horrified.

''Umm I don't know maybe beCAUSE I AM TAKING A DAMN SHOWER?! Close it!'' I yelled back and ripped the curtain out of his hands.

When I was finally covered again, I heard him ran out of the room, screaming: ''I just wanted to pee!!'' and making crying noises.

Once I was finished, I throw on some black ripped skinny jeans along with red hoodie and some black Vans. I felt so basic at that moment.       ((tbh that's like my lifetime outfit ooops))   Then I blow up my hair, put on a little bit amount of makeup cause why trying, I will spend 25 hours at the plane anyway, and brushed my teeth.

After that, I rushed downstairs and almost fell over my suitcase that somehow happend to be right under the stairs. Good job, Cal Pal.

But I forgave him, when I smelled bacon from the kitchen. ‚''Nice boobies,'' Calum grinned as I came in. I gave him the death glare saying ''If you won't shut up, I will shove that pan up your ass...deeply.''

''I am just kidding,'' he winked at me and gave me a sign to sit. Then he started serving the breakfast.

We had eggs and bacon. Just like the first time we had breakfast together.