nine;

chapter 9; Love & Disgust

It was already late in the evening when I came back home. After my conversation with Miss Hood, I just had to think about things all over again and get some fresh air into my broken-to-be body.

After she told me what was going on, she asked me for this one thing. This one thing that I was going to do right now after I made sure Luke and Michael are gone. And with every stair I took, my nervousness grow. And when I reached his door, it felt like I am gonna pass out when it opens.

I knocked gently and waited for the answer. One minute passed when I heard cursing and loud: ''What?!'' from the inside.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. It relieved Calum, lying on the messed up bed sheets, his eyes closed.

I stepped closer and coughed, making him look at me.

''What are you doing here?'' He muttered, frown covering his face.

''Hello, Calum. Your mom probably didn't tell you about me,'' I smiled sweetly at him. Oh God why is this so hard?

''Hey Bray what theㅡ''

''My name is Braylee Thea Quinn,'' I totally ignored him, ''and I am your new babysitter. Nice to meet you. I really hope we will get on well.'' I reached my hand towards him and he stared at it like it was going to transform into the Alien. So I took his hand and shaked with it little bit.

He quickly let go of me. ''Braylee what the fuck?''

''Don't swear young man,'' I glared at him and turned back to leave the room. But then he grabbed my hand from behind and pulled me to his arms, into maybe too tight hug.

''I am so sorry,'' he whispered and suddenly I felt really uncomfortable. ''I want to start again soㅡPlease stay with me.''

Fuck was all I could think of.

''Ohㅡkay, why not,'' I forced a smile when I laid next to him.

My plan with him on the one side and me on the other didn't end how I wanted as he pulled my closer with his arms, wrapped around my waist. ''Hey, I think you are old enough toㅡ''

''Oh shut up,'' he mumbled against my hair, where he buried his face.

We were laying there for a couple of minutes when I couldn't stand it anymore and ask. ''Soㅡ'' ''Iㅡ'' we started at the same time, again.

''You first,'' he whispered and I shivered as his lips brushed against my ear.

''WellㅡUhm, IㅡI wasn't eavesdropping okay?!ㅡI heard about that girl. Accidentaly.''

''What girl?''

''The one you and boys were talking about. The oneㅡThe one you like.''

I felt his body tense against mine, but then unfreeze again. ''YㅡYou did?''

''Yeah. I just wanted toㅡYou knowㅡWish you good luck. I promise, I won't stand in your way anymore. So go get her. I bet she must be really nice,'' I smiled, but inside, I was fucking suffering.

''Hmm,'' was the only thing he said.

''Hey!'' I yelled cheerfully as I pushed him away and stand on my legs. ''Young man, I see it's past your bed time already! Did you brush your teeth?''

''Do you want to check it on your own?'' He gave me one of his smirks and I felt it's like how we started.

''Ask Luke, he seem to be very careful,'' I smiled at him ironically and left.

''Good night greenbean!'' I heard him yell behind me. I sighed and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at my reflection, that hopeless eyes fulled with fake happiness watching every move I make.

''What the fuck are you doing Braylee?'' I asked myself, but that girl in the mirror just looked at me with contempt. I was disgusting. Back at the airport, all that love I was giving Ashton, where is it now? I mean, why am I like this? I love him with all of my fucking heart, well, if I even have one.

Ashton was waiting for me. I knew that. And all I wanted was to return back to his loving and protective arms. If that's true, then why am I having these feelings for Calum?

___________

I am so sorry, but nope, I am not telling you one of the biggest plots now, it's too soon :p

But I promise, it will happen very very soon, and it will totally change everything and BOOMhEY BRAYLEE, CALUM, I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE SO CALLED FRIENDS THEN MUHAHA

I said I will update on the 5th that OMG WHAT chapter and hell yeah I will. But it will be about something else. Calum is gonna be super bitchy. Wait for it ;)

Greeting you from hell

Dominika

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAAAT THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH FOR 700 READS , YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!! 💖💕