two;

chapter 2;   "Hey, Braylee. Wanna fuck?"

I sighed when I saw some man holding paper with my name, waiting on the side to the other emotional famillies on the airport. Well, this guy was emotional maybe as much as a spoiled potato. And you know what is saying, stranger-danger.

But when I noticed hand-writed 'Our new babysitter' with tons of hearts under it, all my worries just washed away and I started walking in his direction. He notices me very soon, note sarcasm there.

"Miss Quinn?" He looked at me like for one second and without waiting for my answer, he turned around and headed out of the airport.

Just awesome, I groaned. If the rest of that family is like this, what the heck am I supposed to do?

Just smile, be polite, everything is gonna be okay, I comforted myself and ran after him.

;

Ride didn't take that long as I thought and soon, we stopped in front of HUGE white house. Just from the look you could tell that this family is totally not poor, more like rich af.

''Should I go inside一'' I turned to that man, but he and the car were already gone. Okay then.

With trembling hand, I took my suitcase and came to the wooden door. I hesitated as my hand stretched out, and jumped when the door opened suddenly.

A confused looking woman with dark brown curly hair came out and gave me a weird look.

I gulped. ''Uhm, I am sorry, I think I got the wrong address一''

I didn't get to finish my sentence when her face changed to smiley one and she laughed. ''Oh no! You are Leebray right?''

''Actually, it's Brayleeㅡ''

''I am sorry, you are so short that I had to think if you are not one of these cute little girls selling cookies around the houses. I was already expecting you! Don't stay outside sunshine, come in!'' She took my hand and pulled me inside, closing the door behind me.

I laughed nervously when my feet touched expensive looking carpet in their living room, which was, of course, stunning. Everything looked so nice and stylish and tidy that I suddenly felt too dirty to even touch the wooden floor.

My new employer returned back to me out of nowhere. ''Leave your suitcase here and come with me! We will sit and talk, then you will meet my son. He will come later, he is sleeping now because heㅡ uhmㅡ doesn't feel very well since he came home.''

I nodded and let her lead me to the back part of the living room. I think I won't lie if I say their living room is big as my own house. Maybe even bigger.

There was a big (everything there is big god) (that sounds.. weird..) uhm, black leather couch, with three same armchairs and a low glass table between them, with a two glasses full of.. ice tea I think, and cookies. Yumm, how I love cookies. And with these small pieces of chocolateㅡ Uhm I am sorry, I got distracted.

I sat down and my new employer (yup, I still don't know her name) joined me. Then she took my hand and shook it.

''My name is Joy, Joy Hood. As you can know already, I am poor mother of that thing upstairs.''

I laughed, all comfortable now. Her name is surely right for her, she seemed full of joy.

''Nice to meet, you missㅡ'' ''Please call me Joy, sweetie,'' ''Nice to meet you, uhm, Joy. I want you to know how grateful I am for this opportunity.''

''Thanks to you, Braylee! I didn't know what to do anymore with that brat. I am sure that now things will got better, now we have you here. You will have to take care and keep a good eye on him since I am not here whole day, I always return from work really late in the evening and he is always alone here. His sister, her name is Mali Koa, is studying at college so she doesn't live with us. And his dadㅡ he is not with us anymore. He died last year before Christmas and my sonㅡ things went bad for him. I hope you can return him his happiness.'' She gave me sad smile.

I didn't know about this. When I think about it, I didn't know anything. Even their names.

''Miss Joy, may I ask you what's your sons name?''

''Calum. He is my everything that it hurts me seeing him like this. Well, enough talking, you should meet him by yourself! I will call him!''

She got up so I did. I watched her running upstairs and my nervousness came back. What will he be like? I even don't know how old he is. Probably, nine, ten..?

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice Joy came back, with someone behind her. Wait a minuteㅡNaah, that can't be him.

''Calum, say hi to Braylee! She is your new babysitter!'' Joy clapped her hands in excitement, probably waiting for us to hug each other and start sharing our deepest secrets. Don't judge me, it really loooked like that.

I looked up at boy with dark-brown curly hair and eyes in the same color. I think if I wouldn't be that down, like, short, I would totally drawn in them. I watched his plump lips, my eyes going down and just now, I noticed he is not wearing any shirt and he has only sweatpants on. I almost bite my lip at that perfect sight - his toned body, that abs, tattoos on collar boneㅡOh no.

I gulped. FuckㅡHow am I supposed to babysitt thisㅡOh Jesus.

Then it hit me.

What?!! He looked like he is older then meㅡAnd why hire babysitter for an almost adult??

Okay, the content of my brain at that moment could be described as: ????!!!!!

I felt his eyes scanning my whole body and it really didn't feel right. I shivered as his lips turned into smirk.

''Hey, Braylee. Wanna fuck?''

''What?'' My eyes widened and I had to think if I heard right.

His mother convinced me that I am not dreaming and this is fucking reality.

''Calum Thomas Hood!'' She yelled at him as she smacked his head.

I was just standing there, planning that I will just grab my suitcase and ran for my life. And to be honest, I would be able to swim in the ocean now, just to get home again.

Because, how am I supposed to babysitt this asshole for whole year?!

_________

I almost started drooling while describing Calum's everything

Also I am so enjoying writing that I even don't care that I don't have that many reads, I love it xD

Byebye

Dominika