q&a! +selfie

Hey loves! Thanks for all your messages, I just got home from cottage and god it was SO amazing and Alex is finally an adult (he is 18) even that he is acting like an idiot all the time and uhm yeah. Btw here is my selfie, someone asked for it and if you want to see Alex, just say so ^^ Anyway, I am finally able to write something so let's get into this ,:

- - - - - -

B R A Y L E E

'';( but Bashton I ship it so hard. Why you cheated on him? And it's obvious that you like Calum.''

''but why are you messing with calum if you with ashton''

''why the fuck are you doing this to my poor baby ash?''

''Well,  we are going to be apart for one freaking year and it's pretty hard. I really love Ashton and I wanted to be loyal, but ugh, when you are lonely.. I just get some of these feelings for that little shit Calum. But it's not like ''love''.. we will get back together soon right?''

- - - - - -

''do you and cal want only a fuck relationship''

''After he tried to rape me? Nah.''

- - - - - -

''Tip hide yourself from calum like completely ignore him so you don't have to brake my Bashton heart anymore (btw calling my future child Bashton)''

''I tried at the start and we see how it ended. And it's so hard since he is such a stalking ass. Omg Bashton that's awsum''

- - - - - -

C A L U M

''Why are you doing this to B? Like why did you called Ashton? Why did you almost rape her?''

''Ughh, I don't know actually. Isn't that how you get the girl? I don't know if I love her but  I really like her (soo obvious right) and why it's so wrong for them to break up? I just tried to help them. We all know she will end up in bed with me anyway no matter what.''
asshole

- - - - - -

''If you're doing this to just get into B pants please stop or do you like her?''

''Well both. I do like this greenbean , but
duh she looks so perfect and she is so hot, how can I resist?''

- - - - - -

''Please leave Bashton, MARRY ME pleaseeeeee''

''(Bashton nah, Caylee yay) but okay, where can I sign? wink wink''

- - - - - -

''are you Asian?''

''-_-''
''this explains''

- - - - - -

''can we have Asian children together, they'll be Spanish and Asian!''

''I planned some children with greenbean but okay,
they will be Kung-pao and Paella!''

- - - - - -