thirty five

chapter 35 ~ this

chapter 35 ~ this

She wakes up with a strong arm around her waist securing her place still sprawled atop of Harry's chest.

Her mind goes back to the night before. She cannot help the giddy smile that creeps on to her face as she thinks about kissing the boy beneath her, heart fluttering as she does.

She is not entirely sure whether she should attempt to get out of bed or continue lying there in the lovely warmth with Harry bloody Hook as a pillow. She decides on the latter. Definitely the latter.

She studies his face, the way his dark hair falls over his forehead and the peaceful expression he wears. Unable to resist, she gently reaches out and brushes a strand of hair away from his eyes. Harry stirs, his eyelids fluttering open. She feels caught when he sees she's clearly just been staring at him, though he doesn't seem to mind. He simply kisses her on the nose.

"Morning sunshine" He murmurs, his voice husky with sleep and a sleepy smile on his face.

"Hi" A shy smile plays at her lips.

For a moment, they simply lie there, savoring the quiet intimacy of the morning.

Their kiss had obviously changed a lot between them, and neither wanted to rush away from the newfound closeness.

"How did you sleep?" Harry asks, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on her back.

"Better than I have in a while," Phina admits feeling a warmth spread through her at his touch.

"Me too" he smirks "we should do this more often"

She rolls her eyes and tries to bite away the smile at his cockiness.

She goes to roll away to get up and out of bed but he tugs her back so that she is squished against his chest again.

"Harry i need to go to the toilet" Her voice is muffled by his jumper. She feels him sigh and squeeze her tighter before reluctantly loosening his grip so that she can finally get up.

She disappears into the bathroom leaving Harry lying beneath his sheets smiling like a fool.

Phina returns some ten minutes later having borrowed a spare toothbrush and some of Harry's oversized clothes.

She notices how Harry's eyes wander over her body dressed in his clothes.

"I don't think you should ever wear anything other than my clothes" He smirks at her and she rolls her eyes dramatically shooing him into the bathroom.

When he is gone she has time to look around his room properly. She feels like it isn't polite to snoop but when has Harry ever cared about being polite?

The room is moderately sized, with a single bed pushed against one wall. The bed is covered in a navy blue quilt and a few pillows.

The walls of the room are painted a soft grey, but Harry has added his own touches with various posters and sketches. One wall features a large map of the world, with different routes and locations marked, she wonders if these are places he dreams of visiting.