TOF: 51

I was in the maze, asking why I have to feel these feelings? Like should I not feel this or not? For what? For hurting myself? How can a single person who doesn't even care at me, can shatter my soul? I was like, why? Why are you the only person making me like you more even though you're hurting me? Am I a masochist? I like you but what's the point of liking you when you give me the reason that I shouldn't hope for you to see me for who I am, for not giving me a chance to make you see how beautiful the world is.

Truly, you're not responsible but why am I in pain seeing you smile at a person who is not me? Yes, I can pretend but how long? How long do I have to pretend that everything is okay? But yes, again, you don't have the responsibility for my feelings. You're just the person I admire and I really like the most.

Should I stare at you from afar? But hey, I took the risk, and you just accepted what my feelings and emotions I have been showing to you. I know I made a mistake by showing how good and beautiful you are to me. You made me realize that a person can be the reason why sunlight can't be equal to darkness. You made me believe that a person can be a yellow to my life. You're the person who made me realize that happiness is just the number of how many letters on your name.

I like you, yes, I really like you. Please don't stop me, it's okay if I'm hurting, just let me like you 'til the day will come that I've grown tired of admiring you from afar.

— gayi-i