Chapter 1

The day was Warm and sunny , and in the beautiful land there was a familiar blue hedgehog laying under a great oak tree.
   Sonic was laying down on the ground ,legs crossed and hands behind his head.
   Day's like this don't come around here often in Station Square, many days Sonic would be out saving the world from who knows what.
   "Wow...it's never been this quiet." Sonic smiled.
   "Ssssooooonnic!" the loud shout made Sonic jump to his feet.
   "Gah! A-amy! What is it!?" Sonic stuttered.
   Amy continued to shout. "Don't play dumb you idiot you said you were going to take me on a date!!"
   Sonic blinked "I did?" Enraged Amy took out her magical piko-piko hammer out of nowhere and began to chase Sonic. With a mighty swing Amy would continue yelling.
   "Don't tell me you forgot!!" Scared for his life Sonic ran around the field in circles hoping to tire Amy out.
   Tails hears the commotion from his workshop and decided to take a look.
   "What's going on out there?" Tails asked while he wiped the grease off his gloves.
   "Looks like Sonic forgot heh." Knuckles scoffed.
   "Knuckles! When did you get here?"
   Knuckles smiled. "Amy asked where Sonic was eheheh....and I gladly told her where."
   Tails looked over the field where Sonic and Amy were still at it.
   "Wow she's really mad at him." Tails said.
   Knuckles scoffed. "Better him than us."
   "Haha that's true." Tails smiled. "I'm gonna go break the up a bit."
   "Aww what! No! I was just making popcorn!" Knuckles complained.
   Tails's smile faded as a piercing scream filled the air catching Knuckles and Tails's attention.
   "Amy no!" Sonic ran after her captor who was none other than Dr.Eggman.

  "Let me go you big jerk!" Amy ordered. Sonic ran and before him stood a giant mech that looked a lot like squid.
   Tails and Knuckles weren't too far and saw the machine head deeper in towards the lake.
   "Eggman let her go!" Sonic screamed.
   "But why? Don't you hate her?" Eggman sneered.
   "Let go of me already! You big bully!" Amy continued to twist and turn as the machine kept it's distance from Sonic in the water.
   "You're going to pay for this!" And with that said Sonic jumped high into the air and dashed onto the cockpit where the cowardly doctor was hiding.
   Sonic suddenly screamed in pain as he was electrocuted by the cockpits shield. Sonic was able to jump far enough just barely touching the water.
   "Aww what's the matter hedgehog!? Can't swim?!" Eggman laughed.
   Tails soon approached the machine and used his twin Tails to fly.
   "Tails!" Amy yelled. "Get me out of here!!"
   Tails panicked on what to do first. In a flash Knuckles appears smashing off the tentacle holding on to Amy.
   "Knuckles no!" Tails shouts, but it was too late Amy fell into the water along with the heavy trap holding her down.
   Seeing this without hesitation Sonic dove into the water in hopes of saving Amy.
   Tails gasped. Never has he seen Sonic dive into water for anything.
   Sonic tried so desperately to reach as far as he could down towards Amy.
   Above water Tails and Knuckles fought hard trying to bring down the villainous scientist. Meanwhile Tails distracted Eggman, Knuckles continued to smash every tentacle for the electric shield covering the cockpit was unbreakable.
   As tentacles fell Sonic took the advantage and grabbed hold of one to fall faster. Soon there Amy was. Curled up about ready to let her final breath out.