Chapter 4

Sonic's screams only grew louder and louder, with all his strength Sonic pushed himself up trying so desperately to be freed.
   Eggman's grin would only widen at Sonic's pained screams.
   "This is going well don't you think?" Orbot asked. Eggman began to laugh as if he had already won.
   "Going just as pla-" Eggman's voice was cut off by blaring alrams, sirens and lights.
   "What the?! What's going on in there!?" Eggman spat.
   Sonic soon began to laugh at the pain he was reviving, his smile reaching the sides of his cheeks. Suddenly Sonic releases a powerful blast that broke out the window causing Eggman to fly hitting the wall and lab equipment behind him.
   Lights flickered the alarms grew louder with Sonic's laughter, the machine started to malfunction, making Sonic howl one last screech before the Emerald turned black.
   The power went out all around the block and only an emergency light was on. Under the light layed Eggman.
   The mad scientist flinched at the long ringing in his ears. Faintly Eggman can see the new black emerald hoping up and down, someone was juggling the emerald like a toy.
   The figure jumped beyond the broken window and continued to walk closer to the scientist, the glass underneath broke and shattered as he walked.
   Eggman slowly smiled to see his project was a success, the figure slowly walked into the light.
   A sick smile filled the muzzle of our hero from cheek to cheek, softly Sonic played with the Emerald as he stood ahead of Eggman.
   Sonic's eyes snapped open, a strong crimson red replaced his Emerald green eyes.
   Eggman slowly stood to his feet, Sonic looked down on himself.
   Sonic's fur was as black as coal, his eyes burned red like embers, looking at his hands he noticed sharp claws out of his gloves.
   "I must say.." Sonic smiled. Holding the emerald tightly his smile widened and a white row of fangs lit his muzzle. "I'm impressed..."
   Eggman only gave Sonic a small smile before he was pinned against the wall.
   Sonic laughed, "Impressed that an idiot like you was able to free me!"
   Eggman yelped at Sonic's force, Sonic floated up to hold Eggman by the neck, slowly suffocating him.
   "Wha-what are you doing!" Eggman rasped. "You're supposed.... To serve...me!"
   Sonic's smile grew longer as the doctor was losing consciousness. Slowly a black arua engulfed Sonic, making his eyes glow bright like a demons.
   Sonic scoffed and threw Eggman to the floor, "Pathetic you think you can rule the Earth?! Don't make me laugh!" Looking at his hands energy flowed in him something Sonic has never felt before. Curious he shut his palms and immediately charged two dark orbs.
   Eggman could only watch as Sonic inched closer, Eggman tried to stand but he twisted his ankle from Sonic's throw.
   Sonic laughed, "You always surprise me, your ideas are just so stupid it's hard to contain my laughter!"
   In the corner of Sonic's eye he spots a gas tank. He chuckled. "You know what...I'm gonna let you die a slow...and painful death. Eggman. As a thanks for freeing me." Sonic sneered.
   Eggman's heart sank in all his life he would have never thought he would die because of Sonic.
   "You're going straight to hell!"
   With incredible speed Sonic broke through a nearby window blasting the tank and setting the building on fire, leaving Eggman to die inside...