Chapter 10

Shadow would recognize that voice anywhere.
   "S-silver? What the hell are you doing here." Shadow grunted.
   "Here sit down, we have alot to explain.." The purple cloaked figure asked. And slowly she too removed her hoddie revealing Blaze the cat.
   "Hey Tails come here lemme see your tail." Silver asked.
   "O-ok" Tails then grabbed his tail from Amy and walked towards Silver.
   Amy and Shadow sat on a couch across from Knuckles and Blaze.
   "As I was saying...we've come here with a warning." Blaze continued.
   "This is about Sonic...isn't it." Shadow interrupted.
   Blaze lightly nodded. "I'm afraid so."
   Knuckles slowly began to groan in pain every muscle in his body screamed in excruciating pain.
   "Knuckles?! You're ok!" Amy smied.
   Blaze smiled, "Yes I was able to treat his wounds quite easily although he needs plenty of rest he was at the brink of death when we saw him."
   "Will he be ok?" Amy asked worriedly.
   Blaze gave a reassuring smile."He'll be fine nothing a good long rest can't fix."
   "Ain't that right, and done." Silver smiled.
   Tails slowly smiled "Really! You were able to stitch it up?"
   Silver chuckled, "Hey don't move it so much it might just fall off again."
   Amy slowly smiled. "Thanks Silver we really appreciate it. Both of you actually."
   Shadow frowned and his voice became low, "We're wasting time..its great to see you and all but why have you come here."
   Blaze sighed, "Me and Silver noticed a great change in our worlds, Sonic...was becoming unstoppable."
   Shadow slowly raised his brow. That's not possible everything has a weakness Shadow thought. "Continue." Was all he managed to say.
   Silver cleared his throat and continued in Blaze's place.
   "We managed to keep him away from us with the Sol emeralds."
  Tails and Shadow stared in confusion. What did the Sol emeralds have to do with anything?
   Blaze began to speak now, "We believe Sonic has been given a powerful dose of the Chaos emeralds power."
   Tail's eyes slowly widened in excitement. "I remember Sonic saying that Eggman did something to him! Maybe Eggman left a diary on how he did this an-"
   "Reverse the effects." Shadow interrupted.
   "Exactly." Blaze smiled.
Amy smiled, "We can actually bring him back!"
   Silver nodded. "But first I believe we all should get some rest I'm sure Sonic won't go near us with these." Silver and Blaze then took out all the Sol emeralds all glowing in a brilliant light.
   Amy stood to her feet, "Why don't we all sleep here for the night? Together I don't think Sonic would come after us with the Sol emeralds."
   "Good idea." Shadow agreed
Smiling Amy ran upstairs, and then ran back with a plethora of pillows and blankets.
   "Here ya go." Amy began handing out blankets and a pillow. Gently she placed a pillow under Knuckle's head and a thick warm blanket over him.
   Silver smiled, he missed Amy's kind gestures. "Good night." Amy said as she herself tucked in.
   Soon everyone said their good nights and slept. Even Shadow who in the end said "Nice to see you both again." In his mind he hopped for the best and that they would find a cure for Sonic.
   The night continued to be calm and still but they all knew the end was near.