- Wonderstruck -

- No one's POV -

Mikha was silently seated for her last class. She's impatiently tapping her pen as she tries to calm herself for the excitement she's feeling.

The London trip Mikha recently have has given her some closure with what the girl she always see in her dreams means to her ---- A. The trip also helped Mikha realize that she's starting to like Aiah who she kept on thinking while she's away.

After meeting Alicia Cruz, daughter of Amanda Cruz -- owner of the necklace, Mikha got her answers why she have the necklace on that tragic day.

The bell rang indicating that classes are dismissed. Mikha hurriedly ran towards building D and found Aiah walking in the hallway.

"Arceta!" Gulat namang humarap si Aiah.

"Bat andito ka? Diba building F yung last subject mo?" tanong ni Aiah.

Instead of answering, Mikha bent and put her hands on her knee. Raising her index finger asking Aiah to give her a few seconds to breathe.

Mikha let out a big huff "I r-ran here as fast as I can..I didn't want to miss you. Rooftop? Remember?" Mikha said still catching her breath.

Aiah felt her heart flutter upon hearing Mikha's words.

"Well, Mikha Lim...you need to wait. I still have some paperworks sa council office. Malalagot ako kay dean if hindi ko yun natapos." tumalikod naman si Aiah to hide her face na kanina pang nagpipigil ngumiti.

Aiah started to walk and Mikha followed silently.

"Let me help you...mas early kang matatapos if dalawa tayo gagawa." Mikha offered.

"No....it's my duty. You should be resting, Mikha Lim. If you really want to help, pwede mo naman ako samahan sa office para di na rin ako ma bored." Aiah insisted.

Pagdating nila ng council office, Aiah tied her hair into a messy bun and started doing her work. Dahan dahan naman naupo si Mikha while silently watching Aiah do her thing.

Mikha took her phone and secretly took a photo of Aiah. Mikha grabbed her chance to stare at the person in front of her. Lose strands of her hair covering the side of her face na lalo lang nagpa ganda sa kanya. Lips tucked tightly indicating that she's too focused on what she's doing and the occasional pouting gives some strange feeling to Mikha.

Habang pinagmamasdan si Aiah, di mapigilan ni Mikha mamangha sa kagandahan nito. Sabay ng pagka mangha ay ang pag bilis ng tibok ng puso ni Mikha. Napahawak naman siya dito at napabulong ng 'ang ganda'.

"Hmmm?" Aiah looked up to Mikha who is still staring at her.

"Mikha Lim?" Aiah calling the attention if Mikha.

Mikha tried to recover and shooked her head. "N-nothing, I said and ganda ng penmanship mo." Mikha looked away averting Aiah's eyes.

An hour passed and Aiah finished her works.

Tumayo naman ito and bent down to Mikha and whispered "I'm done na. Let's go?" Aiah fixed her things and tapped Mikha who got dragged to dreamland. Mikha fell asleep waiting for her.

-------------

They were walking sa hallway when the school guard spotted them.

"Maam Aiah, pauwi na po ba kayo?" bati ng guard.

"May dadaanan pa po kami, kuya. Pwede pa po bang umakyat sa rooftop ng building B?" Mikha answered instead.

"Naku! Kakaclose ko lang po ng gate papuntang rooftop eh. Mag aalas siete na rin ho kasi." napakamot naman si Manong guard.