- The Lost Star -

A/n: Please play All I Want by Kodaline via spotify in the BG. :)

-flashback-

7 years ago.

-Mikha-

London

"Hey pretty, can we dance?" hindi pa nga ako nalalasing but this would be the ninth person that asked me to either dance, for my name, or my number.

I'm silently sitting here at the bar's corner, nursing my broken heart with alcohol cause the love of my life is now having her happily ever after with someone else.

Umalis akong walang paalam. Last time I updated them was when I was in Japan. After getting into a bar fight, I decided to fly here.

It was four months ago na rin since umuwi ako sa US. I visited Deej's record studio and recorded one song then flew to another country.

I poured my heart out while recording. Hoping that all the pain I am feeling will vanish after I let it all out through that song.

NP: What about us by Yeng Constantino, you can listen to it too if gusto nyo masaktan hehe

Hands trembling, dry mouth, and lack of sleep. I may look like a walking zombie but I don't care. As I stood in front of the record studio, I stormed inside Clay's office and ask him to help me record a song.

Waking up without you seems the saddest day of my life
Cause I'm used to see you smiling everyday I open my eyes and
Hearing your sweet voice calling my name
That's all I wanna hear everyday
Now you're gone how can it be the same
How can it be the same?

I closed my eyes and felt every words coming from my mouth. Each words stabbing me only to remind me that I am still alive, feeling the pain.

What happened to us?
Where is this thing called love?

Is it my fault? Is it you or is it me?
Is this goodbye or is this what we want us to be?
What about the things that we have shared?
What about the promise that you've said...and baby
What about us?

I gripped tightly on the mic as I can feel my body go numb. As I screamed every lyrics, I imagined Aiah in front of me. These were the words I am dying to ask her but can't bring myself to face her. Am I not enough? Is our love not enough? Saan ako nag kulang?

Are you thinking of me right now?
Cause I'm going crazy
How can I mend this broken heart?
Come on baby tell me
What I gotta do to understand
What I gotta do to make a stand...oh

What happened to us?
Where is this thing called love?

I finished the song with tears streaming down my face. I am really not good into words so I always channel what I am feeling through songs. My head is ringing and my vision is getting blurry as I hurriedly exit the building.