- Afterglow -

-Mikha-

I woke up with this beautiful girl beside me. I can't believe we just did it last night.

I carefully slid my way out of the bed and inayos ko naman yung sheets to cover her body. I headed sa shower na and looked at my self in the mirror. I'm covered with love bites. Aiah did this. We did this. I can't help but smile.

Nag ayos na ako and prepared breakfast in bed for us. Dapat may after care dahil for sure napagod siya kagabi.

"Hey....love. Wake up." I kissed her forehead to wake her up.

"Hmmmmmm" she tucked in the sheets tight to her and slowly opened her eyes. She gave a soft smile.

"Good morning." I pecked her lips.

That kiss woke her up and napa upo siya gripping on the sheets. I saw her peek under the sheets and nanlaki yung mata niya.

"M-mikha Lim" I panicked when I saw her face na parang ma-iiyak.

Shit! Did she regret what we did last night? But siya yung nag initiate eh. 

"Hey ---- you're fine. We're fine. Come here nga." I said almost a whisper. I pulled her close for a hug.

"Wait for me..." I grabbed one of my oversized hoodie and head back to Aiah.

"Are you okay, love? May masakit ba?" I'm so worried cause Aiah is not speaking a word.

"You can wear this na muna, love." I handed my hoodie and looked away to give her privacy.

"I'm ok na, love" I looked at Aiah and I was relieved when she gave me a soft smile.

"W-we did this?" I was confused pa sa question niya but then I realized what she was referring to.

My room was a mess. Parang binagyo. Our clothes are everywhere.......like everywhere. My study table got messy too since yung ibang picture frames got misplaced.

"I-I guess?" I'm shy but I tried my best to lighten up the mood.

"Breakfast? Hmmm?" I lifted the tray and showed her the breakfast I prepared. Umayos naman siya ng upo and I fed my girlfriend....yes, my girlfriend.

"I love you, Aiah" we're done eating na and I placed the tray na muna sa side table. I was sitting beside her and gave her a side hug and giving soft kisses on her shoulder.

Mornings like this with the person I love is one of the greatest things I never expected will happen to me.

I fixed my room na and prepared Aiah some clothes. I'm planning to take her out on a date since we got free time after the sports conference.

Speaking of the conference, my coach bombared me with text and calls dahil bigla nga ako nawala nung awarding.

I sent a text to my coach and reasoned na sumama pakiramdam ko at sakto naman pag labas ni Aiah sa bathroom.

Then there's the familiar feeling again. My system going crazy just by seeing her na bagong ligo. Get a grip, Mikha!

I waited nalang sa sala to let Aiah change. I grabbed my camera na dadalhin namin mamaya when my door bell rang. I was reaching for the doorknob when Aiah went out my room, drying out her hair with a towel.

"May bisita ka?" Aiah, still drying her hair.

I checked the peep hole and to my surprise, it was Mom!