- Claiming what's mine -

-Mikha-

Aiah and I silently followed Jeremy making sure he will not notice us. We need him to check out first bago kami lumabas but kanina pa to palibot libot dito sa supermarket.

I saw Aiah adjusted her cap so I check my phone muna to see if nasaan na sila Gwen but someone grabbed me out of nowhere.

"What the----"

She covered my mouth and checked kung may nakakita ba.

"Shhh! Wag ka maingay. Jusmiyo!" It was Gwen.

Sheena at my side let go of me cause she's the one who grabbed me pala. Jho is with them too.

"Si Aiah.." I was about to leave nang pigilan ako ni Jhoanna.

"Wag, let Colet handle it."

We were like spies creeping from the food isle trying to eavesdrop what conversation Colet and Jeremy was having. Whatever it is, alam kong they are not in good terms. The tension wrapping them is too thick.

I can't hear kung anong pinag uusapan nila but I heard Jeremy laughed --- a  sarcastic one. I caught Colet clenched her fist and I was so curious kaya medyo lumapit pa ako. I am four isle away from them when I heard Jeremy hissed and he got his hand on the air, naka amba kay Aiah.

Colet immediately covered Aiah and that hit her head instead. What's happening?

"Asshole" I murmured.

I was about to go near but Jhoanna tugged my hoddie at hinila ulit ako patago sa mga food stall.

"Siraulo ka ba? Malaking gulo pag nagpakita ka, Mikhs." she whispered.

With frustration, lumingon ulit ako sa kanila and there I saw Colet holding Jeremy by his collar, blood dripping from his lips. Nice one, Vergara.

A man na nasa mid 30s or I think early 40s ang lumapit kay Colet and said something and that made Colet let go of her grip. Inalalayan naman ng lalaki si Jeremy palabas ng supermarket.

We waited for a few minutes pa bago ako lumapit sa kanila and I immediately wrapped Aiah inside my arms.

"Love..." I held her shoulders and checked her "are you okay? Ano yun kanina? Bakit parang sasaktan ka ni Jeremy?"

Aiah didn't utter a word, she instead grabbed me close to her and tighten her grip on me. "L-love...nakakatakot siya."

"Shhhhh. Wag na ka matakot. Andito ako. I'll protect you. Let's go home na." pag aaya ko sa kaniya.

I looked at Colet and tapped her shoulder.

"Thank you, Cols."

"Walang anuman, Mikhs. Buti umabot kami."

"Tara na. Baka bumalik yung guards ni Jeremy." pagpapaalala ni Gwen sa amin.

During our ride back sa condo I can feel Aiah was shaking. Ang lala ng panginginig niya. "Hey, love? Ok ka lang ba? You're shaking."

"I-i'm fine love. Let's go home na please." she answered and the fear on her voice is very obvious.

I can sense something is wrong cause the girls are tensed as well. Meron ba akong hindi alam?