- Not all heroes wear capes -

AN/ You can play the song Love can't lie by Sarah G in spotify po para mas feels yung chap hihi

-Aiah-

"Hi, love! How are you? How's your wedding? Di moko nakita but I came. You look so beautiful on that white dress. Oh, how I wish I was the person waiting for you at the altar."

She smiled as she wiped her tears as they began to escape again.

"Sorry, for that. Na puwing lang. Heh! " She managed to smile again, knowing her, I know it's a fake one. "Anyways....I decided to record this video as my final message for you, love. I know this is what you wanted, so I guess I'll have to walk away na. You will have all the time to think of all the things and what you need while I'm gone and away, love."

She paused for a moment as she let out a few deep breaths to control her voice which is starting to tremble.

"Aiah...love. I hate to say this but I have to let you go. I realized it would be selfish for me to keep holding on while you're trying to be happy with your new life na. Love, although I am drowing with tears with a thought of a life without you, I'll be keeping all this fears, lalaban ako. I can't promise but I'll try to be okay. I'll be gone na, you'll never hear from me para hindi ka na mahirapan."

Mikha's words were like a knife cutting through me, leaving deep wounds. As I continue to watch her, my eyes were locked on her face, her beautiful face. God knows how much I missed her. I missed her beside me. It's always her, my heart only beats for her. How I wish kaya ko tong sabihin sa kanya but with our current situation, I can't.

"But if someday you'll need a friend, I promise I won't let you down. I'll be there for you, Aiah. As I go on and try to find my solitude, your memory will keep running in my head, I'll be keeping all the memories that we've shared, promise yan. And if one day things don't feel so right, always know that I am someone you can call. If you feel you've got no one to turn to, I'll be here. Just give me time to fix myself muna."

"For the last time, let me say this. My love....Mariah Queen. Mahal na mahal kita. I love you, and will always love you. Paalam."

Another tear fell and she just let it streamed, followed by another one. I'm crying along with her, the emotions that Mikha poured on this video is overwhelming. I can feel the sincerity, the longing, the pain, and love from her voice but I never felt anger. Mikha's love for me is beyond words. She never hold a grudge after all the hurtfull words I've thrown to her. Kahit itinaboy ko siya without giving her a chance.

It hurts so much to see the person I love the most hurting but wala akong magawa. The damage has been done and the only thing I can hope for right now is for Mikha to heal. Maybe someday...in another life....we'll be given a chance to be together again.

I wiped my tears as I faced her with concerned looks. I manage to give a soft smile, a genuine one. Masaya akong after ng lahat ng nangyari ay nakausap ko rin sila.

"Loi, thank you for this" I pulled her in for a tight hug. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and luckily I was allowed to receive visitors na. I badly needed them, I need to explain.

"Ate Aiah, okay ka lang ba dito?" Sheena held my hand with worrying face.

"I'm fine, Shee. Thanks for dropping by girls." I thank them one by one except for Colet who's not here. I can't blame her. She's Mikha's bestfriend afterall, I understand na nasasaktan din siya sa nangyari sa amin ni Mikha.