Circles of Comfort

The evening air was cool, but inside the stadium, the warmth of the day still lingered, trapped under the high arches and among the crowd that had just witnessed another thrilling match. You stood at the edge of the field, watching as Alessia finished her post-match interviews. She was glowing, not just from the exertion but from the joy of another well-played game. Her smile was infectious, and you found yourself grinning just watching her.

The crowd began to thin out, and Alessia finally broke away from the reporters. Her eyes scanned the stands until they landed on you. The moment she saw you, her expression softened, a private smile reserved just for you.

You walked toward each other, meeting in the middle of the field. Without a word, Alessia wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a close embrace. The scent of grass and the faint trace of her perfume enveloped you, grounding you in this moment.

Your arms slid around her waist, your hands resting on her back. The soft material of her jersey was cool under your fingers, but as your touch travelled lower, you felt the warmth of her skin where her top had ridden up slightly. Your fingertips instinctively began tracing gentle circles on that small strip of bare skin.

Alessia let out a contented sigh, her body relaxing further into your touch. "That feels nice," she murmured, her voice slightly muffled as she nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

You smiled, continuing the soothing motion. "You played amazing today, Lessi," you whispered, your lips brushing the shell of her ear.

She chuckled softly, a sound that vibrated through her chest and into yours. "Couldn't have done it without my number one fan cheering me on."

Your fingers pressed a bit firmer against her skin, drawing more circles, each one a silent expression of your admiration, your pride, and your love for her. You knew how much these moments meant to her—the quiet after the storm, the calm after the battle. And you were grateful to be the person she wanted by her side when the final whistle blew.

Alessia pulled back slightly to look at you, her blue eyes sparkling under the stadium lights. "You always know how to make everything better," she said, her voice soft but filled with emotion.

You leaned in, brushing a tender kiss against her lips. "That's because you do the same for me," you replied, your thumb brushing the small of her back in a final, comforting gesture.

She smiled, and it felt like the world narrowed down to just the two of you, standing together on that empty field. With her arms still around you and your hands on her back, you knew that no matter what happened, you'd always find your way back to this—the warmth of her skin under your fingertips and the unspoken promise of everything you shared.

And in that quiet moment, you both knew that this was home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Thank You for reading this oneshot book. I will be starting a new book soon so dont forget to keep checking my profile for any new books that I publish.

Many Thanks,

A/N