(Season 2) Chapter 2: Soccer training, first match!

A few weeks after school had begun, Daniel and Yune are told to meet at the gym and to wear their PE Uniform.

"What could this be for?"

"Right? I'm curious."

As they both step into the gym, they see 9 other people, standing in the middle of the gym wearing the Crescent Heights PE Uniform.

As they both walk in, moments later, the coach walks in. Telling everyone that this is the new team for the Junior High School.

"We only managed to get 2 new recruits, everyone, give a warm welcome to Yune and Daniel."

Everyone applauds, and the coach gets them to settle down, stating that he studied everyone's playstyles, talents, skills, etc. and devised strategies and specific positions for them.

The Coach explains their new formation in detail.

"The formation is 4-5-1, a formation centered around only 1 person, that person being the new recruit Daniel. Daniel has proven himself again and again throughout the previous year to be someone with excellent speed, strength, dribbling, shooting and vision, with such heavy offense, there's no need for another forward."

"Next up, Jayson and David, you two are our left and right wing respectively because of your high speed and Jayson's dribbling which allows him to dominate any 1 on 1 situation."

"Then, our Offensive, Central, and Defensive midfielders are Amy, Rachel, and Yune respectively due to Amy's excellent dribbling, passing, and shooting, Rachel's excellent ability spread across the board allowing for offense and defense, and Yune's excellent flexibility, jumping, and vision."

"Then we have our 2 center backs, these roles will be taken by John and Oliver due to the good physicality of you two, your objectives are to waste the forwards time."

"Next, our left and right back will be taken by Penny and Michael respectively due their good speed, their objective is to waste the wing's time should they try to push forward."

"Lastly, our Goalkeeper, Noel, you hold the best overall qualities for goalkeeping via your reaction-speed, jumping, and leaping."

Now with proper formation, everyone begins their respective training to hone their talents and skills. Daniel is told to practice his shooting and stamina, the fact that his range lowers by 8 meters when using his left leg for shots could prove fatal in the right situation. Along with that, having a team revolve solely around him means he is the core of the team and must be able to take advantage of all opportunities presented to him.

Yune was told to practice her jumping, vision, and passing. As the first two are her signature weapons, she must hone them to perfection, and passing will be a clear necessity being a defensive midfielder.

Everyone was given instructions of what to train depending on their roles and talents as follows.

OMF: Train dribbling, shooting, and passing.

CMF: Train passing, vision, jumping, and dribbling:

LW & RW: Train speed, shooting, passing, and stamina.

RB & LB: Train speed, and practice good positioning and reaction speed.

Both CB's: Train jumping, vision, thinking, analysis, and physicality.

GK: Train Reaction Speed, Analysis, Prediction, and Leaping..

Everyone trains as instructed until 2 weeks later, when their first game begins. Daniel isn't nervous however, he is excited to test his newly honed skills against real players. So his team known as the Lunar Crescents, step out onto the field and meet a team from a different school, known as the Golden Falcons. Everyone gets into their respective positions and one of the referees signals to begin with a kick off to Daniel's team.