(Season 2) Chapter 19: Pursuing love.

Lukas looks at the fireworks, being set in the middle of the central soccer field. As he does, he clutches a box in his hand with a necklace, but Lukas wants a good view of the fireworks to set a more cheerful mood when he asks. So he goes to Daniel, asking if he knows a place to watch the fireworks.

"Nope, sorry, when I first watched the fireworks, I sat down on the field."

Lukas didn't get the answer he had hoped for but thanked Daniel anyway, but then Yune offers her help. She said that the top of Building C was one of the best spots to watch the fireworks.

"How the hell do you know that, Yune?"

"Please! I've been here longer than the both of you!"

Daniel, upon hearing this, questions Yune, asking how long she had been here. She states that her Grade 9 year was her 3rd year. But Yune asks why Lukas was looking for a good spot to watch the fireworks.

"...That's... classified info."

Yune immediately adds it up in her head that she planned to ask Chloe out tonight, and she gives him her full support, confident that Chloe would say yes.

"Thanks Yune, I'll never forget this."

So Lukas quickly darts off, looking for Chloe, after finding her, he offers to take her to a place to watch the fireworks. Chloe agrees and they leave the building and go to the top of building C where Yune said there would be a great view of the fireworks.

They go to the roof of building C and set down a mat and sit down, waiting until the fireworks start. But then they hear someone they weren't expecting. Rosalina, Xavier, even Daniel and Yune had come to watch this.

Lukas is nervous but he decides to man up and ask. His heart was racing as he sat next to Chloe. They wanted to say what was on their minds but one had to say it first. An announcement comes over the speaker, announcing that the fireworks show would begin in five minutes and everyone watches excitedly and waited anxiously.