(Season 2) Chapter 11: Happy Anniversary!

Daniel wakes up excitedly on Valentines day, Yune and Daniel had planned around a week in advance to meet up at a certain spot. A certain area in the city that only opens on Valentines day, a place known as Valentines District. There were fancy restaurants, attractions and shops, even rides, Daniel and Yune agreed to go here for their anniversary with semi-formal clothes to be allowed into the formal restaurants.

Daniel arrives around 5 minutes early, wearing a white polo with a toffee-colored jacket and toffee-colored pants. It was around 5 minutes later that Yune arrived, wearing a black jacket and pants along with a red shirt. Her hair was nicely tied up and she looked overly excited.

"I've only ever heard of this place, now I get to explore it! And especially with you!"

"Quit it! You're making me blush, Yune!"

"Come on, there was a place that I really wanted to go to."

Yune takes Daniel by the hand and walks throughout the district seeing several rides, attractions and more. Yune had taken him to a telling of her favorite story in the form of an artificial boat ride, unfortunately, there was a 1 hour wait time.

"Well, it seems like we have to wait."

"Hey, since we are dating, it's kind of criminal for me to not know this but do you have a dream?"

"I actually have 2, I want to be the best soccer player in the world, moreover, I want to play in Koyama Ryuu's team, the Ubers."

"Wow... so cool..."

"What about you, do you have one?"

"Um... not really... at least, not a consistent one."

"Seriously? Why not?"

"Well, my friend from 3 years ago actually tried to get freaky with me, I was so scared. My heart felt like it was twisted in knots and my emotions and trust were shattered, I prioritized fixing myself before actually trying to achieve any dream I wanted."

"But then I met you, reconciled with Xavier, met Rosalina, Lukas, and Chloe, and I got to try out so many things that I don't know what I want to do..."

"Well then, start focusing on yourself more, you don't need to devote 100% of yourself to your relationships, everyone will understand if you're just trying to figure something out and need time alone."

"And if you feel lost, you can always go to me and I could help you, I'll always be here for you."

"That'd be great, thank you."

"Next in line! 31 & 32!"

"That's us, let's go."

Yune and Daniel get onto the boat and it starts to move down a hall, telling a story of how a girl was ridiculed by her classmates and teachers for having an unrealistic goal of becoming a model. However, a boy extended his hand to her, helping her to achieve her dream later in their lives, and the girl would do the same to the boy. The story lasted around an hour, explaining the long wait time, and by seeing the story play out in the form of art right before them, Yune had more consideration of what she wanted to do.

Daniel and Yune get off the ride and the end and they continue to explore, running by a cafe selling heart-shaped candy apples and valentine shakes. The valentine shakes are extra-sweet shakes with heart-candies, strawberry flavor.

Daniel could tell at glance by Yune's salivating that she really wanted the candy apple. So Daniel tells Yune to stop salivating and they go inside to buy candy apple, after they had finished, they left the café and continued to explore, walking through a mirror maze, playing carnival games and Daniel's luck allows him to win a bear plushie in a lottery which he keeps to himself.

While Yune and Daniel kept looking around deciding if there was anything they wanted to do, they found a fashion runway being run by volunteers. Yune was interested, she wondered what it would be like if she could be like that, however, unexpectedly, she was a chosen volunteer and out of an instinctive decision, she chose to try.

"Okay, all you have to do is wear this, and then walk out onto the walkway and wave to the crowd, turn around, and walk back in."

"Okay!"

She was given a beautiful blue dress and an amazing white flower crown, she changes in a changing room and she does exactly as she was instructed. She walked out onto the walkway and waved to the crowd.

But unexpectedly, the walkway fell slightly downward since a support beam broke, this was enough to break her balance since she was wearing high heels, she stumbled backwards and fell into the crowd.

"Out of the way!"

Daniel pushes through everyone and catches Yune as she is about to fall onto the ground. Everyone just looked at the two, astonished by what had just happened. Before continuing, they had a construction crew fix the walkway and the host gave an apology to the two and let Yune keep the outfit as an apology.

Yune couldn't keep that thought of being a model off her mind, even treating themselves to Lunch and going on more rides wouldn't clear her mind of that thought. In the end, Yune decided that she wanted to be a model, but she wasn't sure of how she could do that.

They kept going around trying out the different attractions and rides, among those attractions, one of those was a love tester. They answered a survey of questions and got a slip of paper, the paper read: "Your love, strong as it may be, is still young, your bond can still grow further. But incidents will cause damage."

Of course, both of them knew the obvious way, marriage, they still remember the promise they made last year to each other, but they just move on from that. The day continues, they continue to go on more rides and visit more attractions and eventually, night falls.

"Let's go get some dinner, I saw this really good place earlier!"

They went back and entered the restaurant, unfortunately, luck wasn't on their side.

"I'm so sorry! We made an error and your reserved table was taken up by someone else!"

"I see, it's okay."

They both leave the restaurant and stand outside and out of the way of the entrance.

Daniel puts his hand on his face distraught that the anniversary was ruined, this restaurant was something he had reserved and it was the top goal of the plan.

"It's okay! I don't need a special anniversary to be happy, what matters more to me is that you cared enough to try and you gave it your all!"

"Thank you, those words mean a lot to me..." Daniel's eyes wander off in the dark sky. "Hey I can see a burger place I know of not very far from here, it's cheap, friendly."

"CHRIST on a sesame seed bun, I could go beast-mode on a cheeseburger right now."

"Alright- oh shit, I spent too much money on the rides and attractions."

"Don't worry, my treat!"

They went to the burger place and put down their orders, they had a really good time and eventually went home after finishing their meals. As they walk home, they don't realize that someone is watching them and following them. However, it's not someone with bad intent, someone who merely seeks forgiveness.