(Season 2) Chapter 4: Happy Birthday Daniel!

As Daniel wakes up excitedly for his birthday on October 12 on a weekend, he gets dressed, planning to invite everyone he could to his house. But as he goes to his wardrobe, he sees a note posted on the door.

"I'm sorry honey, we have too much work to celebrate your birthday with you... I left some money on the table, please enjoy yourself! I love you!"

Daniel, despite his sadness and disappointment, didn't allow himself to feel down, he grabbed the money on his desk and invited everyone to the river.

Everyone gets dressed and rushes to the station, Yune and Daniel arrive before everyone else.

"Babe!"

"Hi!"

Yune runs up to him, lovingly kissing him as she does, they sit at the benches in front of the mall and they talk there.

"Hey, did you change your hair?"

"Ah! Yeah! I changed the dye to a more vibrant pink and I'm still using the rose hair tie I made from your roses."

Daniel simply brushed it off with a quick complement, thinking to himself that Yune was much cuter with the new hairstyle and dye. Moreover, her white sweater and the fact her face was red from the strong breeze, it was enough to make him blush and stiffly look away.

Around 20 minutes later, Rosalina and Xavier arrive.

They go onto the train, taking 15 minutes to arrive at the nice, clean river. As they arrive, they find a nice, flat spot, to settle down their things. As they settle down, Rosalina wanted to eat, so Xavier sets up the grill and Yune goes with Daniel to buy some food at the convenience store nearby.

As Yune and Daniel get back, Rosalina & Xavier we're lighting the grill, as Yune skewers the pork onto a kabob stick, Daniel starts looking at the crystal clear waters as a breeze passes by. After 15 minutes of meditation, Xavier calls out for him.

"Daniel! Dude! Let's eat already!"

"Ah! Alright!"

Before Daniel eats, he sets a few marshmallows that he bought at the convenience store over the grill and leaves it to melt while he eats.

As everyone was talking, Daniel realized that Yune was missing, and she asked the others where she was.

"Beats me, she said she went to buy something special."

"Well, I might know what she'll come back with."

"Oh really? Then what, Xavier?"

"Put the pieces together, she went to buy something "Special" and it's Daniel's birthday."

"Hey!!!"

"Ah! Yune!"

As it would turn out, Yune did in fact come back with a cake in her hands. As she set down the cake and lit up the candles, Daniel blew them out.

Daniel goes to the grill and takes off the marshmallows that have nearly fully melted, creating smores with some chocolate and crackers he bought at the convenience store.

As he bought a plate holding 8 smores, everyone looked excited except Yune who was confused.

"What is this?"

"They're called s'mores!"

"S'mores?"

"Basically chocolate and melted marshmallow sandwiched between crackers."

As Yune has a bite, everyone watches her to see her reaction.

"H-How are they?"

"They're really good..."