(Season 2) Chapter 14: Happy Birthday Chloe!

Chloe is greeted with a happy birthday by her 5 friends as they get on the train to go to her house. Daniel asks her where she lives, but Chloe gives an unexpected answer.

"I don't actually live here..."

"What? Where do you live?"

"I live on the outskirts of the city, not in any of the neighborhoods here."

As they get off on a train station that leads outside of the city, Chloe calls her mom to come pick her up, when they do, Chloe invites the 5 of them to hop inside and they start to drive to their house.

"So sweetie, which one is he?"

"Huh?"

"Which one here is Lukas?"

"Oh! The boy with the brown hair, sitting next to me."

"Oh, that's him! I can see why y-"

Before Chloe's Mom could finish her sentence, Chloe covered her mouth, she didn't want anyone to hear the truth of how she felt about Lukas.

While Daniel was looking out the window he spotted a farm and they were headed toward it.

"Huh? A farm?

"Okay everyone! Hop out!"

"Wait, you live on a farm?!"

"Yeah! It's not really an exciting life, but it's really enjoyable!"

As Everyone walks onto the farm, they are amazed by the beautifully perfect weather and the vibes of the place, a ranch that could bring comfort to whoever stepped inside.

Chloe starts to run to the horse pen because she sees her favorite horse which she named "Moonshine" wasn't walking properly.

Moonshine lets out a pained neigh as Chloe checks the hooves and finds the case of the pain.

"Oh yeah! I need to replace your horseshoe!"

Chloe steps out of the pen and asks everyone for their help.

"I'm so sorry to ask this of you guys, but could you help me?"

Everyone agrees to help, so Chloe gets the tools from the shed and Daniel and Xavier set up the equipment. As Chloe works on replacing the horseshoe, Lukas felt a sense of admiration, he admired how hardworking she was, and how she gave it everything she has to make those she holds dear happy.

"And we should be done now, how do you feel?"

Moonshine lets out a relieving neigh, it seems that made moonshine feel better and relieved the pain of the hove.

"Well, it seems that it's just what the doctor ordered."

"Okay, that should be all, so let's go inside!"

When they go inside, they find a household that's extremely organized, they find a little girl watching TV and a boy reading a book.

"I'm home~!"

"Welcome back Big Sis!"

"Belle, did you do what I asked you to?"

"Yes we did! We cleaned the table! Also, dad won't be here sadly."

"Dad's gone again? God, why can't he be home for once!"

"Never mind that, Belle, where is Tari?"

"Over there, hugging your friends."

Tari was hugging all of them, she showed a carefree and friendly attitude, Belle was more careful and hardworking. Meanwhile the boy seemed to be someone who looked scary, but was sweet.