(Season 2) Chapter 9: Happy Birthday Yune! No one remembers?

Yune wakes up on a Sunny November 14, but no one seems to remember what day it was, but she didn't mind. She goes to Daniel's apartment, waits for him and he finally gets out and greets Yune.

"Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you!"

They go to school, but more surprisingly, none of their friends seem to remember. Yune was upset that only Daniel remembered, but she put it to the side for now. But the fact that only her boyfriend remembered kept her upset, it was weird that not even her family remembered.

"Yune, is something wrong?"

"It's just... no one but you remembered my birthday."

"Really? No one but me?"

"...Yeah..."

Daniel tries his best to keep Yune happy, but then a half day was announced, so Yune picks up her things and prepares to leave, but then Yune was stopped by Daniel.

"Wait! I feel bad that no one remembered your birthday, I want to take you to a special place."

"Oh, thank you. But where do I leave my things?"

"Just take them with you, it's not that far."

Daniel takes Yune by her hand to the mall, where they go to a special all-you-can-eat buffet that only opens once a year, and luckily, on Yune's birthday.

Daniel then takes a blindfold and puts it over Yune's eyes, then, he takes her to a table where there appears to be a crowd. He then takes off the blindfold and she hears everyone at the table say:

"Happy Birthday!"

Yune was shocked to see Yuna, her dad and mom, Daniel's family, and even Xavier, Rosalina, Lukas, and Chloe were there.

"Wh- I- What the?"

"I... may or may not have told them to do this for the surprise."

Yune was a bit mad at Daniel for suggesting this to her family and their friends, but she chooses to put it to the side, knowing that in this situation, the ends justify the means.

Everyone had a great time, eating, talking, laughing, in the end, everyone gets up to leave, but Yune chooses to walk home, as does Daniel. But when no one can see them Yune punches Daniel in the arm.

"Oww! What was that for?"

"You know I hate being alone, I like surprises and all, but you didn't have to make them pretend like they didn't remember, I don't like that."

"Oh, I see, I- I didn't know."

"It's okay, even though I'm mad at you, I know the ends justify your means. But please, if you're gonna make a surprise for me, you don't have to make people act like they forgot the occasion."

"I understand. I'm sorry."

"Thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you too."

They just simply walked home in silence under the moonlight, it was quiet, but calming. They get home and relax, nothing would appear to them for a while.