Special Chapter: Episode: Xavier

When Xavier Aiku was born, he was adored and cared for constantly, since he is the child of a prestigious family of martial artists, specializing in all styles. Xavier however felt empty when fighting other martial artists because he is a dominant talent. No one could excite him where he lived therefore, he initially didn't think that martial arts was the proper way of life for him.

Due to this denial of a way of life for this family. His father named Oliver Aiku abused him for not obeying his orders, he believes that this ever-dominant family can truly reach its peak of absolute talent with Xavier if he is cared for and nurtured properly.

"Do you not understand son?! You are to surpass me! Many martial artists would kill to have the talents that were simply given to you!"

"So what? I don't want to surpass you Dad!"

Oliver had abused Xavier for many years, nagging him that he is an absolute talent and he should use it to keep his family in a dominant position in the world of martial arts. Xavier's denial led him down this thorny and spiked path of pain, walking upon this path for 6 years in total. After these 6 years, Xavier had turned 11 and he had finally had enough.

"OKAY DAD! FINE! I'LL DO IT!"

"Good. You are to enter this upcoming tournament-"

"But here's something special, if I lose, I quit, otherwise I'll uphold your legacy and fulfill your desire."

"...Okay, I accept then, but you are fighting an unwinnable battle here, trust me, you will win."

A Martial Arts tournament was to begin 2 months after their agreement. During this time, Xavier honed his skills very slightly, he didn't want to win after all but he was forced to give it his all.

After 2 months passed, the Strongest Under The Heavens tournament was about to begin, Xavier enrolled himself in and was put up against an arrogant Karate fighter, as they stepped out onto the ring, his opponent didn't know who he was up against. Xavier walks toward the fighter and punches him in the gut, knocking him down in one blow. The karate fighter tries his best but he just can't land any hits, eventually, the karate fighter gets knocked out and Xavier realizes that his father was right.

Xavier keeps winning over and over and before he knew it, he had won. Despair overwhelms him as he now has to keep his promise and be forced into a tool for his father to use to boost his dominance over the world of martial arts. As he walks away with his unwanted trophy, his father walks up to him.

"Do you understand now? The talents you hold? Those fighters have spent their entire lives dedicated to training for this, and you simply dragged them off the stage and out of the spotlight with your brilliant talent."

"...I know..."

"Now, about your deal, I have here a training regimen you will do daily. You will enter all tournaments from here on out, do you understand?"

"Yes..."

Xavier, forced to hold true to his promises, he trains daily, and enters all tournaments. But unfortunately, there was one thing his father forgot to teach Xavier in his hunger for power. Humility.

Xavier's dominant talent eventually led him to believe he's the best in the world, second to none. He became complacent and arrogant, and he lost discipline to keep up his training. Oliver hadn't realized this and was ready to initiate the next part of his plan for everlasting dominance.

"Okay son, as you may know, we have a few uncles and aunts in Ontario, you will move in with them and enroll in this school. When you are there, find a club or a class that teaches martial arts, learn as much as you can and then come back to me when you are in your first year of Senior High."

"Huh?"

This school was of course, Crescent Heights, eventually after 1 month, Xavier had moved in with his Aunt and Uncle in Ontario and enrolled in Crescent Heights.

As Xavier walks through the halls on his first day, he sees a girl being stalked, and he goes up to them, intimidating them and causing them to run. Afterwards he walks up to the person and reassures that she is safe. As he says this, the person simply asks Xavier to get away from him.

"Now hang on a moment! You're real cute y'know that? Hang out with me some more and no one will bother you!"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Alright then, but what's your name?"

"Yune, Yune Ashley."

Xavier was enrolled into class 7-E and Yune was put into class 7-O. As the events of the school year went by, Xavier would keep running into Yune and they kept talking, they became good friends.

They talked constantly, however, despite Xavier's love for Yune, Yune didn't like him back, as we know, she has been abused and betrayed by boys in her previous school. And Yune felt the same aura from Xavier, but at the same time, Yune sees Xavier's potential for good. So in the end, Yune chose to try and bring out Xavier's potential for good.

Xavier was eventually planning to confess to her, but every time he tried, his mouth stayed glued shut. This had repeated everyday for that year, until Yune started to have suspicions about how Xavier felt about her, Yune failed to bring out Xavier's potential for good so she chose to cut herself from Xavier.

"Xavier, I don't think we should be friends anymore."

"What? What do you mean?"

"That attitude of thinking you're the best and that ego is something you need to fix."

"Why are you acting like this? I'm not egotistical, I'm the strongest."

"See, this is what I'm talking about, when it doesn't go your way, you just delude yourself with fantasies that are not true at all!"

"Until you fix that ego, I don't want to be friends."

Yune had escaped from Xavier's life, and Xavier was left in sheer denial, he kept thinking that Yune would return to her and she was being overdramatic.

Xavier's love for Yune hadn't been swayed for the entirety of time they were apart. But that's when they were in the same classroom the next year, the beginning of Love's Awakening Melody. Xavier was ready to confess to Yune, despite being apart for so long, but that's when Daniel had walked into his life, holding the love of his life.

Xavier was furious, thinking that someone was trying to take away his destiny. But you know how these events played out.