Chapter 3

Aominecchi kissed me.......w-well it's just a short kiss......in the lips (≧////≦) Kise grabs the pillow  but,but why?  Why did he do that? Kiss is supposed to be given in the person you like ,right? 

Kise  hugs the pillow "Smells like Aominecchi." he smiled , then suddenly he realized something "What the hell, why am I acting like a high school girl who's in love?!" He said and looks at the mirror and glares at himself "Control yourself Kise, that's just a kiss." He said and sighed  .

Aomine puts the plates on the table smiling He's lips, I want to kiss him more. But what if he gets mad on me because I kissed him?  "What if he's mad at me right now....." Aomine puts the food and calls Kise "Oi! Kise,  come the food is ready!" Aomine shouted If he's mad I'll just say sorry "Hai~ I'm coming!. "

Aomine and Kise spend their day cleaning and arranging the house and taking a bath ( Aomine takes a bath first then followed by Kise ) they agreed to watch a movie.

"Oi , Kise what are we going to watch?and by the way , why is your house so damn dirty?! "

" Insidious 3 . Sorry,  I don't have the time to clean the house because of our games , Thanks for helping me~ssu. " the blonde said smiling. (❁´▽'❁)

They start to watch the movie I'm getting bored,  Insidious is not scary.  Aomine's getting sleepy , then he looks at the blonde sitting now close to him while hugging the pillow he used and so focused at the movie This guy,  I know he's getting afraid.  Aomine holds Kise's shoulder which make him flinch a little

Hehehe,  Kise's afraid "Kise I'm just hoing to the kitchen, I'll be back." Aomine said "Ok~ssu. " When Aomine's already in the kitchen all lights turned off.

"Whaa! So dark....  where's my phone." Kise tried to find his phone on the couch but he couldn't.  " Ao-Aominecchi?" Kise called but Aomine didn't answer.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Aomine is trying his best not to laugh,  he really is afraid , I wonder when will the light be back.  Aomine walks his way back to the living room,  holding the wall so that ge will not fall down. Argh,  so dark I didn't memorize the house structure , but if Kise will call me I will not answer him. He smirked to himself 

Kise gets up and starts to walk , waving his hands until he gets hold of the wall "Aominecchi?" Kise called but still there's no answer. He continues to walk towards the kitchen.

They turn at the same time causing for them to fall down on the floor,  when the lights came back they found themselves in an awkward position.