Chapter 25 (Last chapter)

Aomine immediately pulled Kise inside once they found their hotel room.  He pinned Kise on the wall and started kissing him, lips crushing on each others,  tongue rubbing and his hands are groping his boyfriend's ass. While both of them grind their hips together.  Well they haven't had any sex for almost two weeks.  Kise gasped when Aomine transferred to his neck and started licking and kissing him.  He tilted his head so that Aomine will have more space. Aomine slowly rubbed his finger on Kise's hole earning a moan from his lover,he continue to make marks on him while he also teased his hole. 

"Aominecchi~" Kise moaned and looked at Aomine before dropping down on his knees, as he felt Aomine's bulge on his pants, he started rubbing it before zipping down his pants using his mouth. He pulled down Aomine's pants and boxers revealing his hard cock.  Kise looked up at Aomine and licked his lips before pressing a kiss on the head and licked his shaft down to the base and going up again.  Swirling his tongue for a few seconds before he started sucking him. Kise bobbed his head up and down,  licking and sucking on Aomine's hard cock. Aomine put his hand on the wall to support himself while the other hands is on Kise's head,  he gently pulled on Kise's hair, making him stop.

"Open your mouth babe. " Aomine ordered and Kise complied.
His hands held Kise's head as he started thrusting his hard cock inside his lover's mouth.  Kise made an 'O' shape on his mouth and Aomine continued thrusting his cock,fucking his mouth, deep on his throat. When he heard Kise gagged he started moving slowly.  He moved his cock and traced it along Kise's reddened lips. He pulled Kise up and started kissing him again, biting Kise's lips but not enough to draw blood. Kise pulled Aomine further inside the room, pushing Aomine on the bed making him sit on the edge while he stood in front of Aomine,  he slowly removed his shirt and did a little dance while removing his jeans and boxers.  Aomine grinned while watching his boyfriend doing a sexy dance. 

Damn. This guy really is so sexy.   He also removed his shirt and now both of them are already naked. 

Kise moved closer and run his hand on Aomine's face, tracing his lips using his thumb, and moved down to his chest, he climbed on the bed, and straddled Aomine as he started moving his hips, he smirked and wrapped his arms around Aomine's neck and continued to give him a lap dance.  Aomine blushed at what Kise did,  he never thought that this day would come, that his boyfriend would give him a lap dance.  Kise stood up and turned around, now his back is facing Aomine and he started rubbing his ass on his lover's cock. He looked back at Aomine and licked his own lips, Aomine groaned at how sexy Kise is.  He grabbed Kise's waist and pulled him closer, he licked Kise's nape and kissed it, slightly grazing his teeth on the flesh.  Kise suddenly moved down and started giving Aomine another blowjob. When Aomine  can't hold it anymore he pulled Kise on the bed, let him position on all  fours ,he spread Kise's ass and pour enough amount of lube on his hole, he inserted a finger on him, rubbing his insides.  Kise let out a moan when he felt Aomine's finger, he inserted another one stretching Kise. When he was about to insert another finger Kise stopped him.

"Put it in baby, I miss you and your cock it's been weeks. " Kise said, and realizing what he said he blushed.

Aomine blinked and gave him  a smirk. He spanked Kise's ass before thrusting his hard throbbing cock inside his lover's hole.  Kise moaned out, gripping on the sheets tightly.

"Harder~" He moaned out.

Aomine complied, his hold on Kise's hips tightened as he thrust himself inside Kise, reaching deep parts and hitting his prostate.  Kise started being vocal and he loves it.  He loves hearing Kise moan.

"Oh fuck yes, Aominecchi." Kise moaned.

"Uggh dammit Ryota, you really feel so good. " Aomine moaned and gave him hard thrusts, he pulled Kise up, his back is on Aomine's chest.  Kise gasped on the sudden change , the position easily hits his prostate especially when Aomine thrust.  Kise tilted his head so that he can kiss Aomine. Their tongue rubbed against each other, while they both moved their hips in the same rhythm.  Kise  grind his hips as they kiss.  Aomine then pushed Kise down again, he gently massaged Kise's lower back while he continue to thrust his hips.  He pulled out, let Kise turn around, he spread Kise's legs and thrusted inside him again.  He loves this position more because he will be able to see Kise's face.  Lewd face.  He grinned.