Chapter 18

I'm glad that Aominecchi  let me go out with senpai today . I am inside my room, currently waiting for senpai because he said that he will just pick me up. I looked at the mirror for the fourth time and smiled. I'm wearing a red checkered Polo a jeans and also my favorite shoes. My phone suddenly rung and when I looked at the caller ID it was senpai.

"Ryota I'm already outside. "
"Ok senpai. I'll be out now." I said and quickly grabbed my wallet and keys before going out my house.

"Hi senpai. " I greeted and looked at his outfit. "Wow, we wore the same outfit. " senpai is also wearing a red checkered Polo,underneath his Polo is a white shirt. He run his hand on his brown hair and smiled. "It looks like we're wearing a couple attire. " he said and chuckled. "Come now. " he said and opened the door for me, and I entered his car while saying thank you.
Senpai also took his seat . "Senpai where are we going today? " I asked because last night he didn't called me, and I also need to tell Aominecchi.

"Hmm, you choose. Where do you wanna go? "
"Amusement park! Let's go to an amusement park! " I said cheerfully which made senpai laugh.
"Ok, our destination today will be the amusement park. " Senpai said, he started the engine and begins to drive.

I took my phone and texted Aominecchi the place where we will go. A few minutes later he replied .

From: Aominecchi ♥
Ok baby, take care . I love you.

I smiled and when I sent my reply I put my phone back inside my pocket .
After a few minutes we arrived at the amusement park.

"I miss this! " I said will looking at the different rides inside the amusement park and I heard senpai chuckled.
"So, what will be our first ride? "
I looked around for a second. "Uhm.... " I looked around again "the roller coaster. " I said .
"Are you sure? You can change your choice. " He said crossing his arms.
I also crossed my arms "I am so sure that I want to ride the roller coaster. " I said bravely.
"Ok then ,let's buy our tickets. " Senpai said. "Go and line there I'll be the one to buy it ." He said before going to the ticket booth. After a few minutes he got back already holding two tickets. "There's no turning back. " Senpai said smirking. I looked at the people riding the roller coaster, shouting ,I started to get scared and excited at the same time.

"Sir it's your turn now. " The guy said and waited for us to sit down.
I can do this!
"Kise? Let's go. " Senpai said and pulled me and we both sat on the cart. When all the people are already seated and ready the roller coaster started to move.

1........2.........3.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! " I shouted when it suddenly goes down. All of us shouted. The ride continue to go up and down, turn on the right side and to the left side and then goes round . I keep on shouting, because of fear and at the same time because of fun. I looked at senpai anf grinned he's also having fun.

Then he opened his mouth, he was saying something to me but I can't hear it because the shouting was so loud.
"What? " I asked looking at senpai . Senpai opened his mouth again and repeated the words, but I still can't hear him.
Senpai laughed and shook his head. "Later" he said loudly. I also laughed and nodded. After a minute the ride slowed down until it stopped and all of us gets down.

"Oh my god, that was fun. " I said and laughed. Senpai and I are currently sitting on the bench.
"Yeah, so.... " Senpai stood up and holds my hand. "For the next ride let's try the pirate ship. " he said pulling me towards the next ride.

We spent our date inside the amusement park, trying the different booths and the scary rides. I'm glad I'm still alive now.

"Aahh, I'm hungry. " I said .
Senpai looked at his watch and nodded. "Same, let's eat dinner? It's already six. " he said and I looked around, "let's go and eat there. " I told senpai, while pointing at the restaurant ,still inside the amusement park.

"Hey senpai, smile! " I said and when senpai smiled I pressed the capture. Nice. We took some more pictures before the food arrived. "Thank you. " I said at the girl who delivered our foods. The girl blushed and smiled before walking away and we started eating.
"Kise, here try this it's delicious. " Senpai said, I opened my mouth and let senpai feed me the food,since we ordered different food. "Hmm, you're right. " I said giving senpai a thumbs up.

"There's a sauce on your face. " Senpai said, I was about to wiped it when senpai extended his arm and wipe the sauce that was on the side of my lips with his thumb then he smiled. 
*thump* What the...  "Kise? " Senpai called. "Huh-yes? " I wiped my mouth. "Thanks senpai. " I said and sainpai chuckled "No problem,let's continue eating  ." I nodded and continued to eat. What  the hell.  I thought and shook my head .

"Thanks for today senpai. " I said with a smile when we arrived at my house.
"No, thank you for coming with me. " He said.  "I hope you had fun. "
"Of course I had fun! " I said and  giggled. "Uhm, I guess I'll go now. "
Senpai nodded ."Bye senpai thank you again. " I said and I was about to ger inside the gate when senpai suddenly hold my hand, stopping me.
"Kise.... " he suddenly pulled me and to my shock he kissed me in the lips. 

------------------
Hi guys!!!! Belated HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!  I LOVE YOU ALL! 
Thank you for reading this fanfiction, for the comments and votes.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 😘😘😘❤

I AM SO SORRY . I WILL TRY MY BEST TO CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS FANFIC. FOR THE PAST MONTHS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE IT *cries* I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW ,BUT YESTERDAY SOMETHING CAME UP AND POOF I CAN UPDATE IT. HEHEHE.  I LOVE YOU GUYS. 😘😘 IF EVER I WILL RUN OUT OF IDEAS AGAIN I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. YOU CAN SUGGEST A SCENE IF YOU WANT.  ❤