𝟏𝟗: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞

——— one month later ———

   It was finally the last week of filming. Sophia didn't know how to feel about it.

On one hand, she couldn't wait to have time for the things she loved again, like baking and reading. On the other, she didn't think she would be able to function properly if she wasn't around these people 24/7 anymore.

Each day of their last week was like a terrible count down. The scenes held so much more emotion than before, and everyone watched with bated breath as they all wrapped their final scenes.

First Dior. Then Aryan.

And then Charlie. And finally, Leah.

Only Sophia and Walker were left.

On the last day of filming they woke up early to snow on the ground. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve.

Aryan walked into the kitchen, joining everyone else at the breakfast table. "Y'know, the amount of snow in Canada scares me. I feel like I'm being surrounded by piles of cocaine falling from the sky."

"You're so weird dude." Walker chuckled, stirring the cereal around in his bowl.

He had the cutest case of bedhead Sophia had ever seen, his curls sticking out in random directions. She tore her eyes away before anyone saw her staring.

"Just sayin." Aryan stole the apple from Sophia's hand, taking a huge bite.

"Hey!" She grabbed it back from him. "Keep acting like that and I'm never baking anything for you."

Aryan's eyes widened. "No, wait!" He grabbed the whole basket of apples from the center of the table, dumping them into her lap. "Have all the apples you want. If I don't taste one of your muffins I'll literally keel over and die."

Sophia threw one of the bright red fruits back at him, and it bounced off his arm. "Then stop stealing my breakfast, dork."

Dior and Charlie failed to cover up their laughs at Aryan's expense.

Leah yawned, stretching out across the table. "Sooo, Sophia and Walker. You have your last scene today?"

The two of them nodded. Leah gave Sophia a look that made her want to shove an apple into her mouth and stop her from saying her next sentence.

"Have any super fun wrap pranks planned?"

Walker furrowed his brows, looking up from his cereal. "I thought we weren't allowed to do wrap pranks?"

A smile tugged at the corners of Leah's mouth. "Technically, me and everyone else already wrapped. It wouldn't be a wrap prank if we did it."

Sophia reached out and touched Leah's arm.

"I say this with all the love in the world: If you're planning a prank that reinforces your false belief that me and Walker like each other, you're going to regret it. A lot."

Walker nodded immediately. "You'll be wondering where your bed is, and there'll be only one answer. At the bottom of the pool."