Chapter 14: The Demon Lord Tournament - Azael vs. Beelzebub.

Azael had faced an army of green-eyed demons, and after that fight, he faced Hael's brother, Kael, another crimson haired demon, no, another crimson red eyed demon. The fight was intense, and filled with suspension, but with Azael's new magical ability, he emerged victorious, but now, he is yet to face one of the 7 demon lords, the demon lord of envy, the lord of the flies, Beelzebub.

Azael stood tall, his chest heaving with exhaustion, as he gazed out at the figure emerging from the shadows. Beelzebub, the Demon Lord of Envy, the Lord of the Flies, regarded him with a calculating gaze. His eyes, like two glittering black jewels, seemed to bore into Azael's very soul.

"Well done, Azael," Beelzebub said, his voice dripping with malice.

Beelzebub: You've proven yourself to be a formidable opponent. But let's see how you fare against a true master of darkness.

Beelzebub's presence seemed to draw the very air out of the room, leaving Azael feeling suffocated. The stench of rot and decay wafted around him, like a shroud of death. Azael's hand instinctively went to the hilt of his sword, his mind racing with strategies and countermeasures.

He knew that Beelzebub's powers were legendary - the ability to manipulate insects to control the very fabric of reality. Azael's Forsythe ability, combined with his skill and determination, would be put to the ultimate test.

Beelzebub: You're a hard boy to kill, Azael.

Beelzebub sneered, his voice like a rusty gate.

Beelzebub: But I'll enjoy watching you squirm. You see, I have a special surprise waiting for you... one that will make your previous battles seem like child's play.

Azael: You talk too much.

Azael's eyes narrowed, his grip on his sword tightening. He knew that Beelzebub was not one to be underestimated. The Demon Lord's powers were feared throughout the realms, and Azael was about to face the full fury of his wrath.

Azael charged forward, his sword flashing in the dim light of the arena. Beelzebub raised an eyebrow, seemingly amused by Azael's boldness.

Beelzebub: Ah, the eagerness of the young. Beelzebub said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Beelzebub: How... refreshing.

Azael's sword sliced through the air, aimed directly at Beelzebub's chest. But the Demon Lord was not caught off guard. With a flick of his wrist, he summoned a swarm of flies to intercept the attack.

The flies buzzed angrily, forming a living barrier between Azael and Beelzebub. Azael's sword bit deep into the swarm, but the flies simply absorbed the impact, their bodies exploding in a shower of blood and wings.

Beelzebub chuckled, his eyes glinting with malevolence.

Beelzebub: You see, Azael, my powers are not to be underestimated. The flies will wear you down, and I will be the one to deliver the final blow.

Azael gritted his teeth, his eyes locked on Beelzebub. He knew he had to end this fight quickly before the flies drained his strength. With a swift motion, he sheathed his sword, and he summoned another one.

Beelzebub's flies swarmed around Azael, their buzzing growing louder as they attacked. Azael raised his arms, deflecting the flies with his sword, but there were too many. They crawled under his armor, biting and stinging, their venom coursing through his veins.

Azael stumbled backward, his vision blurring. The flies were everywhere, their bites burning like fire. But he refused to yield. With a surge of adrenaline, he launched himself forward, his sword flashing in the dim light.