Chapter 22: Prison Break.

Tristan: [Bursting into laughter] Wow, this Crimson Surge is awesome! If this is how Arc feels, it's an amazing feeling!

Azael: So uncool.

Tristan charged towards Red, but his movement was abruptly halted as a colossal sword pierced through his chest. Azael's eyes widened in horror as he beheld the scene. "Tristan!!"

Tristan's voice was laced with grogginess, his words barely above a whisper. "Azael... this is so uncool."

The Archangel Michael stood tall, his divine aura radiating an aura of power. With a swift motion, he summoned multiple swords that pierced through Azael's body, the blades gleaming with holy energy.

Azael's eyes were filled with shock and disbelief as blood spilled from his mouth. "No way... H-how?" His voice was laced with pain and incredulity, his body trembling from the severity of the attack.

Sia, the Angel of Aqua, swiftly closed in on Red, her eyes blazing with determination. With a swift motion, she conjured chains of crystalline ice, the frozen restraints ensnaring Red's limbs. The chains glowed with a soft blue light, pulsing with Sia's aquatic energy.

Red struggled against the chains, but they held fast, their icy grip unyielding. Sia's power coursed through the restraints, rendering Red immobile, his movements frozen in place.

Just as Zan and Iris thought they'd escaped the chaos, Seraphiel's voice echoed through the air, her words dripping with righteous indignation. "You shall not flee from judgment!"

With a swift motion, she summoned chains of condemnation, the holy restraints ensnaring Zan and Iris. The chains burned with an intense, ethereal fire, searing their skin and inflicting agonizing torment.

Zan and Iris writhed in pain, their bodies contorted in anguish as the chains tightened, the flames intensifying their suffering. The air was filled with the acrid scent of burning flesh and the sound of their anguished cries.

Michael and Seraphiel stood by each other as they watched Azael and Tristan fall on the ground.

Michael: The two sons of Whirlwind have been captured.

Seraphiel: And now, we go handle the children of Lucifer that have invaded the lands of Grace.

Michael: This war shall end with the angels on top.

(Flashback - 299 years ago)

*The Archangel, Seraphiel's monastary*

She's in her office looking at a bunch of scrolls, and a figure approached Tristan Whirlwind.

Tristan: Hey, Sera.

Seraphiel: Tristan, you're here.

Tristan: You look busy.

Seraphiel: I am, Michael has me on reading duty. There's a huge meeting on how we're going to approach the war.

Tristan: I told you, we can't start just yet. He's not born yet.

Seraphiel: [Approaches him closely] And how do you know he'll be born in what...

Tristan and Seraphiel: 285 years.

Tristan: I just know.

Seraphiel: You're an arrogant fool, you know?

Tristan: [Scoffs]

They slowly approached each other, and while looking in each other's eyes.

Tristan: So, this meeting, what's your plan.

Seraphiel: Dazzle them with my beauty.

Tristan: You? Beautiful? No... you're gorgeous.

Seraphiel: I'm older than you, by 2 millennia.