Chapter 38: The Pride, The Special, The Luciferson Pt.2.

The Celestial Palace. The Celestial Palace is an ethereal structure that floats amidst shimmering stars and swirling galaxies. Its towering spires of luminescent crystal refract light into a spectrum of colors, while an iridescent mist surrounds it, creating an aura of magic and serenity.

Inside, vast halls glow softly with ambient light, and floors twinkle like a starry night sky. The palace is alive with ethereal gardens blooming with sparkling flowers and swaying trees, where angels dwell, dedicated to protecting humanity. These celestial guardians move gracefully through the palace, their wings shimmering, as they carry out their sacred duties.

The heart of the palace is the throne room, where the four Celestial Angels sit, each representing a fundamental aspect of the cosmos, under the guidance of the Archangels. This majestic chamber, with a throne made from the essence of a fallen star, serves as a meeting place for celestial matters and the protection of the world below. The air is filled with a harmonious hum of cosmic energy, reflecting the beauty and mystery of the universe.

Seraphiel walked alongside Abigael of Whirlwind, the Celestial of the Bright Sun, through the magnificent halls of the Celestial Palace. They soon entered Abigael's luxurious private office, where the sunlight streamed through crystalline windows, casting a warm glow. Abigael settled into her elegant desk chair and gestured for Seraphiel to take a seat on the plush sofa opposite her desk.

As they settled in, a high-ranking angel, the right-hand of Abigael approached with an ornate ashtray and a delicate teacup. With a graceful flourish, she poured tea into two cups, the fragrant steam rising in gentle spirals. The angel then offered one cup to Abigael and the other to Seraphiel, her movements imbued with a serene elegance that mirrored the tranquil atmosphere of the office.

Abigael: Thank you so much, Vivienne.

Vivienne: [She bows]

Abigael: Tell me, Seraphiel, what brings you here?

Seraphiel: I found myself reading the second Book of Ancient Fallen, and it led me here.

With a flicker of light, Seraphiel conjured the book and handed it to Abigael.

Abigael: My father dearest has been looking for this for over 5 centuries, how did you come across it?

Seraphiel: The Archangels Great had it.

Abigael: Interesting.

Seraphiel: Listen, Abigael, the reason that I'm here, is because the book led me here, it mentions the five beings that can both destroy and reshape reality.

Abigael: ...

Seraphiel: One of those five is... the Celestial of Love.

Abigael: I apologize, but Inara is in Asgard assisting the Norse father of all Gods.

Seraphiel: Am I unable to speak to her? Abigael it's an emergency, the war...

Abigael: I can get you in contact with her, but Seraphiel, if you wanted to, making your way to Asgard isn't hard at all.

Seraphiel: Right.

Abigael: But if this book led you to my dear Inara, what is it will you speak with her?

Seraphiel: The book doesn't mention the names of the five, I was hoping she might have an idea of who they are.

Abigael: The Book of Ancient Fallen is prophecy of the one born in both light and darkness, the future of the divine war, speaking to Loria will be your best bet, she is the Celestial of Fate after all.

Seraphiel: Where can I find her?

Abigael: Vivienne can show you to the Celestial throne room, she is there.[Looks at Vivienne] Vivienne?