Chapter 19: The 7 Archangels.

Azael's laughter echoed through the air as he hovered over the sea, his purple aura still pulsing with power. He couldn't believe how exhilarating the battle with Kaegen had been! His ego, now fully ignited, craved more - more challenges, more fights, more triumphs.

Azael: Kaegen, you were awesome. [Azael said, his voice dripping with excitement] But I'm far from satisfied. My hunger for battle grows, and only another fight with you will satiate it.

Azael's eyes gleamed with anticipation as he gazed out at the sea, his mind racing with strategies and tactics for their next encounter. He could hardly wait to face Kaegen again, to test his skills and push his limits.

The thrill of the battle still coursed through his veins, and Azael felt alive, truly alive, for the first time in ages.

Hael: Hey, Kaegen! Stop wasting time!

Kaegen responded to Hael's words, and he emerged from the sea, bursting into laughter, and he appears not injured or worn out.

Azael: You're back, give me more, and I want to fight you again!

Kaegen: [Scoffs] That's your ego talking, but as strong and awesome you are, I have to end this fight.

Kaegen's eyes blazed with intensity, and he unleashed a flurry of punches in a zigzag pattern.

Azael, caught off guard by the speed and ferocity of the attack, stumbled backward as Kaegen's fists connected with precision and power. Each punch landed with a loud thud, sending shockwaves through Azael's body.

Despite his valiant efforts to defend himself, Azael found himself overwhelmed by Kaegen's relentless assault. The zigzag pattern of the punches made it impossible for him to anticipate the next strike, and he stumbled, his vision blurring.

The final kicking landed with a resounding crash as he shouted...

Kaegen: Crimson Obliteration!

ending Azael crashing to the ground, unconscious. Kaegen stood over him, his chest heaving with exhaustion, his crimson energy still surging.

The outcome of the battle was clear: Kaegen's Crimson End had emerged victorious, rendering Azael unconscious and leaving him at Kaegen's mercy.

Zan and Iris approached him.

Zan: Azael!

Iris: He's still alive.

Zan: [Sighs]

Hael and Kaegen slowly approached Zan and Iris.

Hael: As thrilling as that battle was, we have to end this city immediately.

Zan: What!? Why!?

Hael: The one who called an ally is here, and the one who is your friend, not only he killed a demon lord, he also killed my brother, Kael.

Kaegen: And we're to avenge our so dead brother. No hard feelings.

Iris: [Sobbering] What?

Kaegen: Aww, don't cry, this is war, baby girl.

Zan: *In his head* These guys are monsters.

Kaegen: Hael.

Hael: [Raises his hand] Crimson Annihilation.

Hael summoned his final attack, the crimson red energy ball, and he throws it towards the city.

Zan: *In his head* If that blast lands, the whole city will be...

Iris: Zan.

Zan: [Looks at her]

Iris: We need to run.