Chapter 27: Azran Whirlwind - The Tamer Pt.2.

Azran and his team are on a mission to tame legendary monsters, and they have encountered a giant brown-scaled serpent within the hidden temple. Karin fought against it, but she couldn't beat it, and her team came to the rescue.

Azran is standing before the serpent as it's hissing, and he has his purple dagger at the ready.

Azran: Let's go! [Excitedly]

Azran charged forward with a fierce battle cry, his sword flashing in the dim light. The serpent, sensing his attack, lunged forward with equal ferocity. The two clashed in mid-air, their movements a blur of speed and power.

Azran aimed a precise strike at the serpent's forehead, hoping to find a weak spot. He leaped into the air, his sword raised high, but the serpent was too quick. With lightning-fast reflexes, it whipped its tail around, striking Azran with incredible force.

Azran felt himself flying across the room, his sword slipping from his grasp. He crashed into the wall with a loud thud, the impact knocking the wind from his lungs.

Azran: [Grunts] Great.

The serpent struck with lightning speed, its massive body uncoiling like a spring as it launched itself at Azran.

He dodged to the side at the last second, avoiding the serpent's deadly blow by mere inches.

The serpent's snout crashed into the wall with incredible force, sending shards of stone flying everywhere.

The impact shook the ground beneath Azran's feet, and he stumbled back, his eyes fixed on the serpent as it recoiled from the collision.

Azran: [Scoffs] Hey, watch out.

The serpent's tail lashed out with deadly precision, aiming to crush Azran beneath its coils. But Azran, with a fierce determination, grasped the tail with both hands, refusing to let go. The serpent, taken aback by Azran's bold move, thrashed about in an attempt to shake him off.

Undeterred, Azran held tight, his knuckles white with tension. But the serpent's power was too great, and it slammed Azran to the ground with a bone-jarring impact. Azran's body bounced off the stone floor, his head spinning from the force of the blow.

As he lay there, dazed and disoriented, blood spilled from his mouth, trickling down his chin like a dark, crimson river.

Karin is all healed up, and both she and Esther are worried.

Karin: Azran!

Azran: [Grunts as he gets slowly] Don't worry about me!

The serpent unleashed a furious roar and charged towards Azran once more, its body a blur of speed and fury. But Azran, anticipating the attack, had already turned to flee, his feet pounding the stone floor as he sprinted towards the temple entrance. Tanya approaches Karin and Esther.

Tanya: We need to get moving, we'll need to be there if he needs our help.

Karin: Yeah.

Meanwhile, Azran is running away from the serpent. It raced to catch him but he was too fast.

Azran: [Laughs] You're really fast!

He saw the exit, and he jumped out of the temple, then he landed on his feet, and quickly turned to the serpent as it approached fast with its fangs out.

Azran: All right, it's time to let loose!

He launched himself at the serpent, narrowly avoiding its snapping fangs as he dodged to the side. With precision and force, he delivered a powerful kick to the serpent's forehead, striking true. The serpent's body crashed to the ground with a resounding thud.