23 - abuse

C A L U M

I don't know what just happened, but I like it. She just threw herself at me, and I'm not stopping her. What's wrong with me?!

I kiss her back for a while then push her away.

"I-I'm gonna go get the juice now," I stuttered and scurried over to the kitchen.

I take my phone out and dial Luke.

"Luke?! What the hell is taking so long?" I whispered and shouted at the same time. I hear a girl giggle in the background. "Luke?!"

"Yeah, mate. Someone's coming over with your pee juice," Luke chuckled.

"Wait what? Someone? Who's someone?" I whispered. Where was this boy going?

"Ally said Kim's friend is coming over there. He was looking for Kimberly so I just gave him the juice and our address. He's on his way over."

"What the fuck? Lucas, you are so stupid. You don't even know the guy!" I raise my voice only to be greeted with a knock on my door. I hang up and cuss under my breath. I hesitantly walked over to the front door and look through the peep hole. (what's that thing called in the door that allows you to see the person on the other side lmao)

He starts banging louder on the door and I jump back.

"Calum? You okay?" I hear my beautiful girl call out from the hallway.

"Yeah, just stubbed my toe," i nervously chuckled. "I'll meet you back in the living room in just a sec."

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was greeted with a punch in the face and everything turned black.

K I M B E R L Y

I heard another loud thud and some yelling. It didn't sound like Calum though, but the voice was really familiar. I walked the long hallway and saw someone lying on the floor and someone on top of them punching their face.

"CALUM!" I shouted. "Get off him!" I ran to Calum and fell on my knees beside him. He's unconscious.

"Kimberly?" I knew that voice was familiar.

"Hi, Russel," I mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you back."

I rolled my eyes. Typical. He never moved on from our one week relationship.

"It's been three years, Russel. Can't you just let it go and find yourself another girl?" I snapped. "Leave me alone."

"I said you're coming with me," he got tense and slapped me across the face. Another reason why we only lasted a week. He abused me.

"GET OUT!" I cried. "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"You'll regret saying that. You'll regret staying with this fuckboy," he looked around and pushed an expensive looking lamp to the floor. I cringed when it hit the ground and broke into a million pieces. I'm going to have to buy Calum a new one. Russel walked out and slammed the door.

I released a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.

"It's going to be okay, it's going to be okay," I closed my eyes and repeated that sentence about 20 times before I got the courage to call Luke for help.