2 - frying pans

A L E X

"What do we do?!" Kimberly whispered.

"We..." I trailed off, looking around.

The knocking got a little louder as each second passed. I looked around for something to hit the killer with. My head snapped up, I got an idea.

"You stay here, and I'll go downstairs and see who that guy is," I instructed.

"But you'll die out there! You have nothing to hit him with! Here, take my bat with you," she suggested, pushing the metal bat towards me.

"No, don't worry. I have an idea. Once I yell your name, come down and hit him as hard as you can," I shook my head as she handed me the bat.

"Anywhere?" She evily smiled.

"Anywhere."

-------

The knocking grew heavier as I tiptoed to the kitchen. I looked through the pantry for a frying pan.

"Open this door!" A voice yelled.

I looked to the door, the voice very familiar to me. I continued to look for a frying pan and the door burst open. I froze as I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. My hand moved to the handle of the frying pan and as I stood, I held the frying pan out, ready to hit. His shadow showed up on the kitchen floor and I ran to him. I raised the pan to his face, but he caught my wrist.

I struggled as I tried to pull my wrist away. I still hadn't looked at his face, but he was tall. I kicked him in the groin and screamed for my best friend who was probably trying out a couple moves with the metal bat.

"KIMBERLY! HELP!"

I heard the door open and the man turned around. Kimberly came running, tripping on a few steps, and up to the man. She held the bat straight out and aimed for his manhood.

"Hit him in the head!" She yelled.

I hit the man in the head as hard as I could. He fell to the ground in a ball position. I looked up at Kimberly, and she grinned.

"Well? Take a look at our killer," she smiled.

I gulped and grabbed his hair. I took a good look at his face and my eyes grew wide.