5 - the meet

A L E X

Alex decided to go for a run to shake the embarrassment away from earlier. She put on a black sports bra and yoga pants. She tied her hair into a sleek ponytail. She grabbed her phone and earphones and water bottle and headed out the door.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go for a jog. I'll be back i-" She looked up and her eyes widened as she saw four boys checking her out.

Kim looked up and her eyes widened.

"Where're you going, Al?" Kim questioned, tilting her head a little.

"Uhh.. just for a little j-jog," Alex stuttered.

Everyone had a little staring contest with each other. Kim cleared her throat, breaking the contest.

"Well, uhm, guys, this is my roomate, Alex," Kim gestured.

"And Alex, this is Michael, Ashton, and Luke," Calum added as she pointed to the three as he said their names.

They all said their hello's and continued what they were doing. Although, the boy with a red flannel, Luke, Alex thought, kept staring at her with a cute little smile on his face.

Alex blushed slightly and slowly walked out the door.

She closed the door quietly and sat on the doorsteps. She burried her face in her hands.

"Why do I always embarrass myself in front of the cute guys?" She mumbled.

-----