7 - awkward

A L E X

That Luke guy looks really hot up close. Damn it! Stop thinking like that, Al! He's probably one of those players that get all the female attention because of their looks... But mom said to never judge a book by its cover. Oh, Luke, what are you doing to me?

RANDOM POV

The stupid grin never left Luke's face as Alex led him through the house. The boys whistled at Luke because of the sight of their hands making complete contact. The cutest giggle escaped the lips of the girl in front of Luke as the blush slowly crept up on her beautiful face. As for Luke, his middle finger shot up at the four idiots.

As they neared the bathroom, Luke couldn't help himself as his eyes took in every feature of Alex. The way her outfit captured all her curves, the way her hips swayed as she walked, and her wavy, brown hair cascaded down the half of her back. Get your shit together, Lucas. He hadn't noticed that they were in front of the bathroom until Alex snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Is everything okay? You stood there for a solid ten seconds just smiling at me," Alex chuckled lightly.

"I-I did? Sorry. You're just really cu-" he covered his mouth with his hand as he almost blurted out the whole sentence. Luke didn't want to say Alex was cute because, let's face it, cute just isn't the manliest word for a tough guy like him. Or so he thought.

"I'm so what?" Alex tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Alex looked so cute. There's that word again. Stop, stop, stop.

"Damn it, Al! Stop staring at me with those adorable eyes!" He blurted out. Luke's eyes widened as he realized what he said. Alex had the biggest grin on her face.

"I'm sorry," Alex giggled, "I was actually born with these eyes and I don't think there's anything against staring so technically, I can and will stare at you," she smiled brightly at Luke.

Luke ran his hand down his face. "Alright, alright. You make things harder than it already is," Luke muttered under his breath.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Alex's eyebrows furrowed. The beautiful smile that Luke always adored was no longer there.

"What I mean is," he licked his lips as he eyed her own, "I can't control myself over you, Alex."

Luke closed his eyes and started leaning it, but he stopped suddenly. Don't fuck things up again, Luke, his mind warned him. He licked his lips once again and opened his eyes. Alex was staring at him as if she saw a ghost.

"L-let's just get me patched up, yeah?" Luke chuckled nervously, hoping Alex would let the almost kiss scene go. Alex stared at him for what seemed like forever until she finally agreed. Although, Alex didn't live in the fanciest house. It was the cheapest house on her block, so the rooms weren't that big, especially the bathroom. Luke opened the door and his eyes widened. The bathroom was shaped in the thinnest rectangle he has ever seen. The walls were so close together. Luke gulped and looked at Alex, who sheepishly smiled.

Let the awkwardness begin.