3 - surprise

Alex gasped.

"Calum?!" Alex shrieked.

He groaned in response. Calum and the boys lived a few houses down from them. He was the only one who met Alex and Kimberly out of all of the boys because he helped them move their things in a few days ago. He only agreed to help because he thought Kimberly was hot.

"What are you doing here? Even worse, with a gun!" Kimberly yelled.

"I'm sorry! I heard a loud crash and a scream earlier so I came to see what happened," he explained.

"We dropped our whole cabinet of glass plates when we moved our furniture around and Kimberly screamed," Alex said blankly, earning a grin from yours truly.

"Well, I thought there was a murderer in the house and I came here with a gun. If there was a murderer in here, I'd be prepared, unlike you two," he narrowed his eyes, pointing back and forth to the two girls.

"Just get out of our house, Hood," Alex muttered.

He groaned in response.

"Get out before I kick you in the balls, Calum," Kimberly snapped.

"You two are mean. I don't have a place to live! Where do you expect me to go?" Calum frowned.

"Don't you live with your mates?" Kimberly questioned.

"They kicked me out because I brought home another girl last night," he muttered.

"Is this, like, a regular thing with you, Calum? Bringing home a different girl every night after getting drunk at some bar?" Alex asked in disgust.

"I actually thought she was the one! That was, until I found the other side of my bed, empty," Calum whispered.

The two girls looked back and forth between each other and the boy on the floor. Both of them coming up with ideas in their heads. After a minute of looking at each other, their heads snapped at Calum.

"Get out!"

"You can stay here for the night,"

They both said at the same time which lead Calum to have a confused expression.

"Do I stay or not?" He asked.

Both of them sighed, trying to get the other to agree with their opinion.

"Alright, fine. You can stay, but only for tonight. You leave at eight in the morning, tomorrow," Kimberly sighed. Calum smirked.

"Hey, thanks babe. It really means a lot," his smirk grew bigger.

"Hey, Calum?"

"Yeah?"

She kicked him in the balls.

"Have a good night," Kimberly smirked.