6 - injuries

L U K E

"Guys, I'll be back...." I trailed. I didn't want to lose the girl that walked out of the door just seconds ago because damn, she was gorgeous.

I started walking towards the door, but stopped when I heard someone calling my name.

"LUCAS!" Michael yelled from the living room.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Get me some popcorn if you're going out!" He ordered.

"Why don't you get it? You're not doing anything," I snapped.

"But I'm tirrreed," Michael dragged.

"Why must you be so lazy?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey, I heard that! Just get me the damn pop-"

"Michael, shut up!" Ashton yelled.

I giggled as I heard Michael whimpering.

"And Lucas, get Michael his damn popcorn before he starts yelling again!" Ash yelled at me.

This time, Michael started laughing at me. I stuck the middle finger at him and walked out the door. I took my phone out to check the time and I tripped over something. Or someone.

"Oh, shi-" I landed face down on the ground and my phone slid out of my hands. I groaned and reached out for my phone. I looked at it and placed my head back down. The screen cracked.

"Are you okay?!" A girl shrieked. I suddenly felt her presence and a hand on my shoulder.

My head shot back up. Alex.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm f-fine," I stuttered.

I supported my body on my arms and sat on the ground with my legs spread out. I reached for my forehead and felt liquid oozing out. I looked at my fingers and saw a crimson colored liquid.

I groaned in pain and shut my eyes. Then I remembered the girl in front of me. My eyes shot back open.

"Hi Alex," I grinned, taking in her features.

"Uhh, hey. I think you should get that cut covered up. Come on," she said, holding my hand and bringing me up with her.

I smiled at our hands and followed her inside.

-----