8 - little girl

L U K E

"After you," I smiled softly while holding the door for her. Alex gave me a small smile and walked in. I guess that fixed up the dick move I made earlier, I hope. I took a deep breath and followed in after.

"Wow, this.. This is something," I nodded while taking in the bathroom's features. It was definitely smaller than it looked from the hallway. Kill me now.

"Yeah, this was all we could afford," Alex chuckled nervously. My eyes traveled back to hers after scanning the overused and rusted toilet sitting in the corner. Here we go again, Luke. I can't take my eyes off of her. One of us broke the silence after a few seconds though. You guessed it. Alex.

"Uhm, maybe we should get started. Take a seat wherever and I'll go get the first aid kit," she instructed. I nodded and she left the tiny place. I looked around for possible seating areas, which were not a lot. I decided to choose between the floor, counter, and the disgusting toilet. The floor was dirty. Dust and dirt covered its surface. Wow, no one knows how to clean around here, but I won't tell Alex because my room is probably even messier than this. So it's between the counter and the toilet. Of course I would choose the counter, but turns out this bathroom is pretty short or maybe I grew another foot taller because when I tried to go on the counter, I hit my head on the ceiling.

I stood up and rubbed my head. I groaned as I looked at the toilet in disgust and Alex walked in. She stopped at the sight of me still standing up and rubbing my head.

"What happened?" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aparently, I hit my head because I tried to sit on the counter, but this damn bathroom is so tiny that I hit my head on the ceiling," I snapped, crossing my arms.

"Calm down, you little girl. There's a perfect seat right there waiting for you," she gestured behind me. That fucking toilet.

"Can't we just go outside? You owe me this, I keep getting hurt around you!" I pouted. Well, it was half true. The other half was because I was just a clumsy idiot.

Alex sighed and bit her lip. She better say yes. I smirked. "No," she said. My smirk fell.

"What? Why?" I yelled as I threw my hands up in frustration.

"My house, my rules," she smirked. That fucking smirk will be the death of me. I sighed and marched to the toilet. I fell onto the seat and crossed my arms like a five year old.

"Oh, stop being a baby, Lukey," she laughed as she began taking out the bandages.

"Just hurry up," I snapped. She began cleaning the blood and I winced.

"Sorry," she bit her lip and continued. I stared at her face, mostly her lips, but it was her on her face so that counts. I found myself raising my hand to touch her face. When my hand landed on her cheek, she froze.

"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered, looking me in the eyes.

"Shhh," my fingers against her lips, wanting her to be quiet. A few seconds passed and I trailed my thumb on her bottom lip, feeling how soft it was. My breath hitched as my finger trailed down her neck. I stopped at her collar bone and I shut my eyes. I said the most ridiculous thing that ever escaped my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered.

----