Marry Me

How could he do this to me? After all we have been through he is just going to put me out like this. How could he? He makes me so mad,I feel like burning his place down. "Ahhhh!" I screamed pressing on the gas pedal as the car speed up. It's now over, he will not see my face after this. At of nowhere I saw red and blue light flashing behind me through my rearview mirror. Damn,I slowed down and pulled over on the side of the road. The police car parked behind me as a mix police officer walked out of the car and began making his way towards me.When he got closer he gave me a sign to roll down my window as I did."I'm sorry Ma'am but do you know how fast you were going?" He asked looking around inside my car. I dig into my purse and took out my license and car insurances " Here is the information you need, give me my ticket." I headed to him, but he refused to take them. "I can tell you are in hurry. Please be careful." He walked away leaving my hand hanging out the window. I watch him get inside the car and drove off. I was about to put my car back in drive,but realized I don't know where to find Chris. I grabbed my phone and dial his number,pressing it against my ear. It didn't take three rings before he picked up.

"Hey watsup?"

"Where are you?"

" Huh...why?"

"Where the fuck are you!" I repeated with anger in my voice.

"Is everything ok? Look we will talk later,I gotta..."

I interrupted "If you hang up the phone without telling me where you are, you don't what to know what I would do!"

"Okay you want to know where I am. I'm shooting my music video at the CLP studio."

With that information being said I hanged up the and drove off.

-

About ten minutes of driving I pulled into the studio. I didn't take no time to find parking. I just put my car in P and got out making my way towards the door. I opened the door and walked in. I was greeted by a security guard who was standing between the entrance. "Are you here for the music video?"

I gave him a glare and walked passed by

"Lady," he grabbed me by the arm "You can't go in there at this moment."

I turned around and gave him an evil glare . " Get your fucking hands off of me!"

A surprise look appeared on his face realizing who he is dealing with.

He gasped "Maggie I am sorry."

"Chris is in the middle of filming. I suggest you wait over there for him." He pointed at an area with a few couch and a table in the middle

I declined the offer and continue walking in. He also followed behind

"You are not making my job any easier here."

I ignored him and continue walking. He stopped and watch as I walked into the scene

Chris was in the middle of a bed scene with some hoe "romancing" her.

"Cut!" The director called out.

They both stop, Chris looked shock when his eyes set on me

"Please get out of the scene,we are in the middle of filming." I turned around and found the director behind me who was about to grab my hand and lead me out. Instead I slapped his hand away before they touched mine. Chris left the bed and walked over to me "Maggie I thought I told you I was shooting a music video,what are you doing here?"

I stared at him for a while before slapping him across the cheek. Before he had a chance to recap what just happened, I slapped him on the other cheek.