I Can't Control My Feelings

" I will take your stuff to the guess room," 

" You sure you want a pregnant woman to spend the night here?” I asked just to make sure 

"Hey,I will be happy to take care of you tonight." He made his way down the hall with my suitcase forgetting I am still standing behind the door.
I faintly smile " Am I not going to see where I will be sleeping?"
He stop and turned around" My bad," he called me over’ Follow me,”
I shook my head and walked over to him.
" My room better be nice," I said with an attitude
" Trust me it is."
I folded my arms together following behind him as he lead me to the guess room. 

he stopped in front of a door and opened it“ Welcome to your room?” 

I pushed the door a little wider as I walked in. I was’t really looking forward to this. The room looks like a giant living room with a king bed in the middle. Everything looks nice and clean, its like he knew i was coming. 

  Seeing I haven’t said anything he said “ If you don’t like it we can share my room.” I quickly turned around and give him a look. “ What?” 

“ Do you like the room," he changed the subject. 

I nodded acting like I didn’t hear him the first time. 

“ Yeah,”

We both fully walked in as he  place my stuff next to the bed. 

“And your bathroom is right there.” He pointed to a door that was next to the TV.

I smiled” Thank You for having me here.” 

“No big deal you need all the love you can get.” 

I gave him a confused look to what he meant by that.

“I heard about your break up.” 

“ Oh,” I looked away and started walking toward a picture that caught my attention 

“I can see you don’t want to talk about it.” 

 I ignore him and said nothing 

He walked behind me and stared at the same picture i was looking at. 

“This is beautiful.” I  turn to look at him” Who made it?” 

“I did.”

I gave him a surprise look “ Really,…Its nice.”

“Thank You,”

I walked to my suitcase and laid it flat on the ground about to open it.

“Alright, I am going to let you settle in. I will be in the kitchen if you need me.”

“In the kitchen?” In a curious tone i asked 

“ You will see,” 

I grinned and said nothing in returned. He left the room and close the door behind him. 

I opened my suitcase and pulled out a pair of my pajama. I place it on the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and began to remove my clothes. A hot shower would  feel good right now. I walked toward the shower and  stopped half way, noticing  my belly sticking out from the mirror. The thought of being a single mother took over me. Did Chris ever loved me? I mean if he did,why did he kept  on hurting me over and over again.Sometimes i just  didn't understand the type of a person he was. 

Oh the days I use to be crazy about this no good ex boyfriend of mine.  Who in the world send people to beat up your girlfriend’s manager,lies about it and then later cuss you out like your nothing to him.