Love Hurts

Maggie's  Pov

I felt like the world around me has fallen apart. My boyfriend just called me a bitch because of how stupid I acted yesterday.  

"Why did you lie to me!' He angrily asked 

" I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing " I sniffed trying to hold back my tears  

" Why are you trying to lie, there is nothing you can fucking lie about anymore!" He walked closer to me "How long have you been hiding this away from me?"  

I stared at him as he stood in front of me looking like he is about to pop.  

" What makes you think I'm hiding things away from you?" 

"He fucking left you a voice mail!" He yelled  

" I told you I was drunk and maybe I might have said some crazy things, but Drake and I didn't fuck around." I try defending myself. "There is a reason why I came back."  

"You came back here to show me how good you are being a hoe!" He shouted  

I gave him a strong glare, picked up a pillow and throw it at him. "Don't you ever call me that!"  

He gaze at me with so much anger I started to feel scared to what he is going to do.  

He turned away from me and walked toward the bathroom door.  

Somehow I felt sorry for throwing a pillow at him, knowing that I'm the one who is wrong.  

"Chris," I call out behind him feeling guiltily 

He ignored me and walked inside the bathroom closing the door behind him.  

Fuck what did I just do? 

I slid off the bed and grabbed a robe to cover my naked body.  

I walked over to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it was lock 

" Chris," I knocked on the door 

He didn't answer so I knocked again, still no answer 

" Okay look," I took a deep breath" I'm sorry." I apologize  

I waited to see if he was going to say something but he didn't, so I went on " I should have told you this long time ago but I was afraid to see how you will reacted. To be honest Drake and I are nothing but friends. He asked me to be in his music video and yesterday I was going to tell him I can't, but somehow I ended up getting drunk and fucked up. I'm very sorry baby." 

I ended my long speech waiting for him to open the door. 

Instead I began to hear water running.  

Shit he wasn't even listening. 

I walked back toward the bed and picked up my phone. I tried to turn it back on but it was no used. He must have thrown it really hard, and I can't blame him because this time, it's my entire fucking fault. 

Way to go Maggie your relationship just got fuck up again. 

After ten minutes of waiting for Chris, he finally opened the door. I looked toward the door as he walked out looking all dress up. He grabbed his keys on the table and headed toward the door. 

Fuck he is about to leave.

I got up from the bed that I was sitting on and follow behind him 

"Chris,"  

He continues to ignore me and reached for the door.  

I step in front of him before his hand touches the door handle