Moving On

Not everybody gets happy ending and I guess I'm one of them. Ever since I started dating Chris my relationship has been up and down. I have done all of my power to keep it going ,but it never seems to work. Maybe  god was giving me different signs,but my ass chose not to listen. If only I could have listen to Drake,I wouldn't have been in this situation. I'm broken,pregnant and once again single. There is no hell way I'm going  back to Chris. I repeated, NO HELL WAY Chris and I are getting back together. I must be dumb and full of shit if I do. Not even this pregnancy will focus me to go running back to him. I'ma have my damn baby as a single mom and Chris ain't going to have the right to see or even talk to my baby. If he thinks I was kidding when I told him he ain't going to see the baby, then he must be out of his mind. I'm done lower myself around him. I'm grown, I  will take care  of my child,and  I don't need no bad influences around  my baby!

I slammed on the brakes with so much anger as I parked the car.

"Maggie! What has gotten into you? First you rushed us out of the concert pissed off and now you trying kill us with your crazy driving!"

"Mom don't even start!"

"Oh I will," she fired back

I hop  off the car   as she did  the same.  Monica,  Noah and my dad looked lost to what's going on. They stayed in the car and  glared at us from  the  car window.

I began walking away,but stopped the minute my mom stepped in front of me.

" Thats it,I have had enough of you hiding things away from me. What  in the world happened back there."

I ignored her and move to my right as she did the same thing. " Mama this is not the time for games!" I yelled at her.

She raised an eyebrow" First of all watch your voice. Second you ain't going inside without telling me whats going on."

I rolled my eyes and move to my left as she did the same.

"Leave me alone," the tears that I was holding in began to kick in.

"No I'm not leaving you alone,"

"Mama please just leave me alone." I cried out as a river of tears ran down my face.

"Let it all out baby, it looks like you been holding that in for a while."

I looked away throwing my hands in the air." He called me a bitch,"

She gave me a confused look

" He is  an asshole Mama," I   Bowled in tears " I should have listen to you but,my ass was in "Love" I am so sorry,you were right, "

I was cut off as my mama  pulled me into a hug. " It okay baby,".She rubbed my back letting me cry on her shoulder." Man can be asshoe sometimes."  I pulled away from her" Chris is the worst!" I told her.  She reached out her hand and wiped my tears

" Lets go in and tell mama what happened."

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as we began making our way towards the door.

~

Its been three weeks since Chris and I went our separate ways. Ever since our horrible goodbye backstage at his concert he hasn't try to contact me and I haven't either. I have deleted his number in my phone so I wont try to call him.  The results from the check up came a week later and I was told by Dr James the reasons why I was having cramp is because of  stress. Good thing Chris is out of my life because he was the damn reason  I was so stressful all the time.

"I can't believe you're leaving already."  mama brought me out of my thoughts.  I zipped my suitcase full of clothes and picked it up " I was here more than a week mom." I whined