Pregnant Again

Chris's Pov

I stood in front of her trying to process what I just did. To be honest I don't even know what's wrong with me.

She glared at me with a pained look on her face. I look down avoiding eyes contact. Without saying a word I began to walk toward the door. I felt her eyes on me as I walked by , "Where you going?" She sniffed

I ignored her and twist the door open.

"Stop!" She cried from behind.

I stopped, "Chris," she lower her voice" Do you love me?" I turned to face her,as I saw tears still running down her cheeks

I noticed I have hurt her when she stared back at me with sorrow eyes. I felt bad for what I did. I wanted to tell her how sorry I am and that I loved her. Instead I turned around and continue to walk out.

" Stop!" She cried out

"Stop!"

"Stop!"

"Stop!" She continues to cry out until I was out of sight.

~

I should have known better then putting my hands on her. Sometimes I get piss off to the point where I will do anything to hurt the girl that I love. I don't want her to think that's the kind of a boyfriend that I am. I know I am better then that.

I parked my car next to my studio and got out. I walked toward the door and opened it. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway. It was so quiet and the only sound I could hear was my feet walking. I twist the door to the studio open and walked in.

My eyes spotted a photo hanging from the wall along with other pictures. I walked toward the photo and grabbed it from the wall.

We were standing next to each other with my arm wrapped around her waist Her head was resting on my shoulder with the biggest smile on her face. I took the photo and had a site on the table.

I place the photo in front of me,grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and start to write.

An hour later I got in the recording room and started working on my lyrics.

~

Maggie's Pov

Why am I still here? I don't even fucking know. He doesn't even know if he loves me or not.

If he knew how much I love him he won't have try to hurt me.I stood in front of the mirror and saw bruises on my arms. That's how bad  it is. My eyes were swollen from crying. I turned on the sink water as I began to wash my face.I turned off the water and dry my face with the towel. I took out my mascara and applied it on my eyelashes trying to hide my swollen eyes.

I left the bathroom and headed into my closet. I grabbed a hoodie and wore it over my top to cover up my arms. I walked out of the room and headed toward the main door with my broken phone in one hand and my keys in the other, to go get my phone fix.

~

Thank god they were able to turn the screen back on. I was told to get a new one,but I love my phone to do that. I waited for two hours for them to finally find fix it.

~

I made a stop at Beyonce's place before heading back home. I parked my car into her driveway,I made sure my hoodie was covering up my arms before opening the door to leave.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

The door swings open,she stood in front of me with her hair perfectly place in a tight bun. Her long black dress showed off her hot baby body. She grinned as her eyes met mine.