Were Back On

" I will be upstairs if anybody needs me." Beyonce broken the long awkward silent,and made her way upstairs.

Okay, I'm now left alone wearing some sexy ass outfit ,while my ex boyfriend gazes at me.

I looked around trying to avoid eye contact.

Just walk pass by and pretended you don't see him.

When our eyes met,I rudely gave him the up and down look and walked toward the stairs. I was about to take my first step as he stood up with the saddest look on his face. "Baby I'm sorry"he apologized

For some reasons I stopped and turned my attention to him

" What are you doing here?" I strongly asked even though I knew the answer.

"I came to get my love back" simply he answered.

"What love?" I questioned looking around.

He moved closer to me " I said I'm sorry."

"And you think that's going to fix everything !" I snapped at him

"Well,if you just give me time to explain things to you,I'm pretty sure it will!" He raised his voice getting frustrated.

I crossed my arms together and lean on one side " Okay, go on explain." I said waiting for him to start feeding me lies.

"Look," he signed " I didn't come here to pick up another fight with you. I came all the way here to tell you how sorry I am. I was drunk and had no idea what I was doing.I want you to know that I love you even though I go out and do some crazy ass things. Its you that I'm always going to come back to."

I didn't say anything back but stared right into his eyes ,figuring out if he meant what he said.

He took a hold of my hand,which I couldn't manage to pull back and wrapped his hands around my waist.The warmth feeling of his hands lying on my hips made me feel relax, and reminded me of how much I miss his touch.

"Please come back home....I miss you ?" He loudly whispered as we were now face to face.

I looked down trying my best not to give in," I don't know Chris," I answered in a low tone.

" Hey," he lift up my chin"Just give me a chance to make everything right again.Lets try and keep our unborn baby up above happy." He said bringing up the whole baby thing,which changed my mood in just a second.

Out of nowhere I felt a tear drop running down my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby please forgive me. " he apologize again looking into my watery eyes.

"You know I love you Chris," I sniffed " I'm only going to forgive you because my heart wants too."

"And I love you too," He said in return wiping away my tears.

He leans in as his lips touched mine,for a moment I was lost to the feel of sensation,electricity that shot through my body as his lips laid upon mine. I can still remember the light pressure of those wonderful lips and the smell of his skin as his hand grazes my cheek. He slowly pulled away as I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him the biggest hug ever.He gently rubbed my back as a smile ran across my face. I felt like I could stay in his arms forever,which is also the reason why Drake and I can not work together,I just love him so damn much.

" That is the longest hug I have ever seen." Beyonce interrupts,

I pulled away to see her standing behind me with the biggest smile on her face.

"I will meet you outside," I told Chris

"Alright..see you some other time Be." He said his goodbye to Beyonce.