I Loved Her First

I pushed my suitcase aside and stared at him.

"How did you get in here?"

 He walked towards the door as if he was about to make his way out but stopped in front of me

"Where  are you coming from?"

"Get the fuck out!" I said angrily pointing towards the door

"Where are you coming from." He repeated

I stood still for a while realizing how damn close he was and  took a step back.

"Does it matter to you where I am coming from?, Oh" I throw my hands in the air" You wanna know where I am coming from."  I smirked. "I spend the night over at Drake's place," I muttered

He said  nothing,but glared at me. I walked around him and began walking down the hallway.

"I don't want to see you hanging around him"

I stopped  " Who are you? My father."

" You heard me."

" You know what,just get the hell out,I don't have time for this."

He smiled as if I said something funny. The  smiled began to fade away as a serious look appeared on his face." You  know I will always love,"

"Leave!" I cut him off.” By the way," I walk back over to him. "Hand me my  key." I laid out my hand waiting for him to drop the key to my condo.

"Stay away from him."

I watched as he  opened the door and walked out.   "You better not think about doing anything crazy!" I shouted behind him" And don't come back here again!"

I shut the door with so much anger and locked it. "Ahh!"

I lead against the door and took a deep breath. Get it together Maggie.

You don't love this man anymore. That right,you no longer have feelings for him.I made sure the door was locked,before heading to my bedroom

~

CHRIS P.O.V

I hop out of my car and walked towards the gate speaker. With the anger that was already building inside me I was ready to do anything,but that is not why I am here for.  I pressed on the speaker and waited for an answer..

" How can I help you?" A male's voice that doesn't sound like Drake answered.

"Tell Drake I am fucking waiting for him."

"Who dis?" He asked

"That ain't your business,"

"Sorry he ain't around."

"Where he at?"

" I can't tell you that."

I couldn't hold on to my anger anymore, I went ahead and punch the speaker " You fucking tell Drake that Chris is looking for him!"

I walked away with blood coming out of my hand.  Looks like I broke his speaker because I didn't get an answer after that.

I opened the door  to my car and got in.I grabbed a band aid and cover the small cut that was letting out blood before  picking  up my phone and called Wayne.

After three rings he picked up.

"Sup Breezy?"

"Nothing much bro,you know where Drake at?"

"Drake?"  He replied in a surprising tone. "I  haven't heard from him this morning."

"If you see him tell him to fucking stay away from my girl."