Why are you such a Cheater!

When I got outside I turned around and found Drake walking behind me. He flashes me a smile as I quickly turned back around and continue walking toward my car. I unlock my car and got in. I looked up at the window and notices Drake was already in his car waiting for me to pull out of the driveway. I put the car in reverse as I slowly began to back up. As I got into the street I put my car in drive and started making my way back home.

After 3 minutes of driving I looked at my rear-view mirror and notices Drake was following behind me. Okay, maybe he is going to take a turn somewhere. He couldn't be following me,could he? I tried to not pay attention to him and forcus on the road. About two miles away from Beyonce's place I looked at my rear-view mirror again. For real this nigga got some issues,he is still following me. Damn maybe his lost or something,what am I talking about, he sure knows where he's going. I stopped as I came across a stop sign. Just to see if he is really following me,I took a right turn instead of going straight. Yup,he is trying to freak the hell out of me cause he did the same thing. Either he is trying to start another beef with Chris or trying to scare me. Whatever he is trying to do, i'm going to find out now. I pulled over to the side and parked the car. I stared at the mirror to see if he was going to pass by,but his ass decided to also park behind me. That's it I'm done playing crazy ass games. I opened the door and almost step out but then stop myself. Bad idea,this is Drake were talking about. If I get caught talking to him then my relationship could turn into hell.

Never thought I would do this but,its for the best. I pulled out my phone and search for the card he gave me. I enter his number in my phone and press call. I looked at my rear-view mirror to see if he is going to answer. When the phone started ringing, he looked around like he was waiting for somebody. Then went ahead and picked it up.

"Why are you Fucking following me!" I yelled through the phone before he even said hello.

"Oh... I... am?" He stuttered

"Duh!"

"Ma bad,"

He thinks this is a joke.

"What do you want?" I went straight to the point.

"Nothing. You know what,thanks for bringing that up. I'ma leave you alone now"

Okay,this is weird. I'm confused.

Without saying bye I hanged up the phone and stared at the mirror again. I saw him type something into his phone,put it away and turned his car back on. Wait a minute,did he just save my number into his phone. Oh hell no ! He was trying to get my number all along. He knew I wouldn't have given it to him after knowing who I am.

"Thank You," he mouthed as he drove passed by.

"You know what,Fuck you cuz I ain't answering your calls and don't you think about calling me!" I loudly yelled to myself

I turned my car back on,and slim my foot on the gas Pedal. That was when my cramps decided to kick back in. This is going to be a great painful ride back home,I hate these cramps soo much!

~

Huh,Chris not home yet. I check the time and it read 12:45 pm. I know it takes a while to record a song,but he should be back for lunch by now. I slide out of the car and headed to the front door. His car is not parked outside and he is sure not in the house. He's probably on his way back for lunch. What I should worry about right now is getting some pills for my cramps. And figure out how I'm going to tell him that I'm pregnant. Shit! How I hated that thought. I went straight into the bedroom to search for some pills. I took with me two pamprin pills into the kitchen and grab a glass of water to swallow it down. I had a sit and waited for the medicine to do its job before getting up to cook.